Batch 2

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
WolfGlassMIA, dvazana

Rank IV

Jan 11, 2021

Very nice. The Roast leather is by far my favorite interior package. It looks gorgeous in person, I've seen it on a Sport at my dealer. Sure would love to see this offered on the First Edition. (If your still listening Ford). Thank you for the pics, top notch as usual.
WolfGlassMIA, jroudebu

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2021

Kinda makes me wish I was going OBX! This is probably my favorite interior for the new Bronc. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
WolfGlassMIA, dvazana

Rank IV

Jan 11, 2021

Very nice. The Roast leather is by far my favorite interior package. It looks gorgeous in person, I've seen it on a Sport at my dealer. Sure would love to see this offered on the First Edition. (If your still listening Ford). Thank you for the pics, top notch as usual.
I wish that ALL interiors (at least the premium options) were available on all of the premium models. I hate having to choose between interiors based on the model...This is my favorite, but I love the WT package. Hey Ford...
DolemiteJackson, jroudebu

Rank V

Jan 11, 2021

Here with leather, the roast has a bronze dash

On the cloth roast it's the blue/carbonized grey dash

Is that what we can expect with production?
WolfGlassMIA

Rank IV

Jan 11, 2021

The roast dash makes a huge difference in my decision making. Based on that roast interior, I'm thinking alot about changing to the OBX. Built out identical (with the exception of the running boards), the WT is 1000.00 more than the OBX, so price won't make a difference. That beige dash on the WT could get grungy over time. I had an escape with that interior and hated it.
WolfGlassMIA

Rank IV

Jan 11, 2021

Here with leather, the roast has a bronze dash

On the cloth roast it's the blue/carbonized grey dash

Is that what we can expect with production?

Most likely the vehicle with the cloth Roast seats and Navy Pier (blue grey) dash was built with mismatched seats and instrument panel. There is a vehicle floating around out there in photos that is the opposite with Navy Pier seats and Roast instrument panel too.
WolfGlassMIA, Vigor

Rank 0

Feb 01, 2021

@David Can you post a picture of the dash?

I’ve sent a few different ones that are bronze and others with texture.
WolfGlassMIA, rhinoamerican

Rank 0

Feb 01, 2021

Yes, can we get more pictures of the bronze dash? Is the texture of it standard or is it based on the equipment group package selected?
WolfGlassMIA, MattSpatt

Rank III

Feb 10, 2021

I went with this for my OBX (sas, lux). Curious how the exterior (cactus gray) will play off those colors, though it doesn’t really matter. When I’m in it all the time I won’t even remember what the exterior color is!
WolfGlassMIA, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 12, 2021

I went with this for my OBX (sas, lux). Curious how the exterior (cactus gray) will play off those colors, though it doesn’t really matter. When I’m in it all the time I won’t even remember what the exterior color is!
Unless you bought a 2-door...the body color is a big part of the interior door color.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
WolfGlassMIA

Rank V

Feb 13, 2021

Yeah, I mean I guess I was like many, I saw the early promo videos showing the bronco with white roofs and roll bars, cool roast interiors and other interiors, pretty good looking grab handles, etc. But these preproduction pics don't look very good. The grab handles looks super cheap, the textured dash is meh.... that bronze is awful imo. The colorway for the roast on the seats looks better in the sport than it does on the full size. Although I really didn't like the suede in the sport.

Attachments

95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
WolfGlassMIA, Soupcook

Rank I

Mar 07, 2021

I wish that ALL interiors (at least the premium options) were available on all of the premium models. I hate having to choose between interiors based on the model...This is my favorite, but I love the WT package. Hey Ford...
Yeah I reserved the WT 4 door . . . only hesitation was the interior. I spent far too many hours building an OBX to as close to the WT as I could just so I could have this interior . . . which actually ended up being a touch over 60k . . . at the end of the day I stuck with the WT having faith that the Sandstone will be okay!! Do really like BOTH of the OBX (leather) interior options a lot though!!
Wildtrak 4 Door - Velocity Blue - LUX - Liners - Keypad - Tube Steps - Tow Pkg - Canvas Bimini
jroudebu, WolfGlassMIA

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2021

Yeah I reserved the WT 4 door . . . only hesitation was the interior. I spent far too many hours building an OBX to as close to the WT as I could just so I could have this interior . . . which actually ended up being a touch over 60k . . . at the end of the day I stuck with the WT having faith that the Sandstone will be okay!! Do really like BOTH of the OBX (leather) interior options a lot though!!
I did the same thing. I wanted the roast leather interior and built the Outer Banks up to a nearly $60,000 vehicle.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
WolfGlassMIA

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2021

Yeah, I mean I guess I was like many, I saw the early promo videos showing the bronco with white roofs and roll bars, cool roast interiors and other interiors, pretty good looking grab handles, etc. But these preproduction pics don't look very good. The grab handles looks super cheap, the textured dash is meh.... that bronze is awful imo. The colorway for the roast on the seats looks better in the sport than it does on the full size. Although I really didn't like the suede in the sport.
Other photos I have seen shows the brown leather to be much richer looking...probably like the Sport...I hope.
WolfGlassMIA

Rank 0

Mar 12, 2021

Thanks for the pictures. I was debating on switching from my fully loaded obx with this interior to Badlands (mainly for the swaybar disconnect and Baja mode), until now. These interior pictures reaffirm my decision. The interior looks amazing.
WolfGlassMIA, Soupcook
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 12, 2021

Well, I decided from all the pics i seen, to just go ahead with the roast leather and not the cloth
WolfGlassMIA, Soupcook

Rank 0

Mar 16, 2021

The roast dash makes a huge difference in my decision making. Based on that roast interior, I'm thinking alot about changing to the OBX. Built out identical (with the exception of the running boards), the WT is 1000.00 more than the OBX, so price won't make a difference. That beige dash on the WT could get grungy over time. I had an escape with that interior and hated it.

What I did. Feel great about it.
JRHopp