Batch 8

Attachments

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Commodore, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 10, 2021

I am really digging that Roast interior! Has that throwback vibe I like. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Vigor, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 11, 2021

So by these photos are you confirming that Ford came to their senses and shelved the bronze dash idea in favor for this silver and blue dash? God I hope so

Screenshot_20210111-092005_Edge.jpg

Also will roast come with the white accented handle bars? This makes my white obx build complete if so

Screenshot_20210111-092124_Edge.jpg

Damnit BN I mentally got over this frankenbuild weeks ago thinking it was a beautiful unicorn never to see the roads, and now you're putting it on display

dont-give-me-hope.gif
TyFitzO, Midnight Blue
MrBadlands

Jan 11, 2021

Well, please let us know if the roast interior comes with the Navy dash or the bronze dash? We need to know before we order.
RedCo, travisdougan

Rank V

Jan 11, 2021

Well, please let us know if the roast interior comes with the Navy dash or the bronze dash? We need to know before we order.
Yes please

Rank IV

Jan 12, 2021

It might be a good idea to move the Roast dash closeup images into the library with the Roast seats and the Navy Pier dash closeups into the library with Navy Pier seats.
TyFitzO, Bronc96

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

Yes please

I would definitely like to know this as well.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
RedCo, travisdougan
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 01, 2021

anymore updates?

Rank VI

Mar 02, 2021

When I ordered my OBX with the Roast upholstery, I was quoted Black Onyx Black interior
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 02, 2021

When I ordered my OBX with the Roast upholstery, I was quoted Black Onyx Black interior
ordered mine 2 weeks ago, so was looking for more pictures from ford nation. Has anybody order the accessories from ford.com but was told that you couldn't because of production and has to be dealer installed?
Soupcook

Rank IV

Mar 02, 2021

If you look that is how it's labeled in Build and Price. All the interiors on all the trims are "Black Onyx" colored. The seating has different themes for each trim. They all have black pillar trims and the forward portion of the dash.

roast_interior_black_onyx.jpg
Soupcook

Rank VI

Mar 03, 2021

If you look that is how it's labeled in Build and Price. All the interiors on all the trims are "Black Onyx" colored. The seating has different themes for each trim. They all have black pillar trims and the forward portion of the dash.

View attachment 9643
I'm referring to the order sheet description...not build and price (which as written, seems to be the same in both). I would like the tan dash over black.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches