ORV sticker

jamtra
May 21, 2022

Rank VI

May 21, 2022

Where is everyone putting there ORV stickers?
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2022

Road trip!!!

May 21, 2022

Last years I put on the rear window. I picked up the bronco on Dec and knew I wouldn’t have the top off before it warmed up enough to take the top off.

This years sticker I put on the back of the bumper. I have a Badlands with a steel bumper and it’s smooth enough to hold the sticker.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

May 22, 2022

I heard they don’t stick to the bumpers that are textured.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Standing Grumpy Face

May 27, 2022

So what exactly is an ORV decal?? I know what ORV stands for. But where is it you need a decal??
ChuckO

Rank VI

May 27, 2022

It depends on where you are. Some states require stickers to access state ORV Trails. In MI there are two required for most trails. You can see them in orange on the rear glass below.
ChuckO, raleighrenee

Standing Grumpy Face

May 27, 2022

It depends on where you are. Some states require stickers to access state ORV Trails. In MI there are two required for most trails. You can see them in orange on the rear glass below.

Ahh gotcha. We don't have anywhere to offroad here in Delaware. Except for the beaches. And this is what you need for that. Extremely hard to get. This year all 17k permits sold out in less than 4 hours.

827CDC54-3997-4A86-B15A-692A44ABB09A.jpeg
Deano Bronc, ChuckO

Rank VI

May 27, 2022

I'm surprised kalifornia doesn't require an ORV sticker. We have OHV stickers (tax) for anything motorized but not registered for the highway, but surprisingly no sticker (tax) required for highway registered vehicles operating off highway
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Rank VI

May 28, 2022

I'm surprised kalifornia doesn't require an ORV sticker. We have OHV stickers (tax) for anything motorized but not registered for the highway, but surprisingly no sticker (tax) required for highway registered vehicles operating off highway
The DNR in MI is almost 100% funded by user fees. Ends up working out pretty well, the department is responsive to the users because they “pay the freight“ so to speak.
Deano Bronc