Ordered My BS Badlands Today!

benjaminkrawiec
Jan 14, 2021

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

Placed an order for my Badlands edition in this spec today! Dealer said 8-10wks for delivery. I can’t wait!

Attachments

AS1LV1A, CraigB
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2021

Wank ER

Jan 14, 2021

Congrats and enjoy!
2021 FE Cactus Grey
benjaminkrawiec

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

Placed an order for my Badlands edition in this spec today! Dealer said 8-10wks for delivery. I can’t wait!
Congrats on the Badlands! Your dealer will be able to track your order by pulling a vehicle visibility report. They have 24/7 access. Best wishes.
Bronc96

Rank V

Jan 14, 2021

Great to know, thanks!

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2021

Welcome to Bronco Nation and congrats on the Bronc order. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Slownstddy, benjaminkrawiec

Rank II

Jan 15, 2021

congrats!
good choice
Slownstddy, benjaminkrawiec

Rank 0

Jan 16, 2021

Congrats man! I placed mine last Saturday and checked in with my salesman and he said it is still pending. They also told me 8-10 weeks and I really can't wait, so hopefully it isn't longer than that.
benjaminkrawiec

Life is a Highway

Jan 16, 2021

Always anticipate extra time. Say 12-16 weeks. That way if they happen to get it to you in 11 weeks you feel like the king of the world!
benjaminkrawiec

Rank III

Jan 16, 2021

Congrats! Looks like a nice build.

Rank V

Jan 28, 2021

Alright!....anticipation...me too black Badlands!

Post updates plz
benjaminkrawiec

Rank 0

Feb 02, 2021

Just ordered the exact same thing, so excited

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

Just ordered the exact same thing, so excited
Awesome! how long did they say to expect before your delivery?

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

Alright!....anticipation...me too black Badlands!

Post updates plz
the anticipation is killing me! I drove a black one at a dealer recently it was sharp

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

Congrats! Looks like a nice build.
thank you!
Pazzo

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

Always anticipate extra time. Say 12-16 weeks. That way if they happen to get it to you in 11 weeks you feel like the king of the world!
that’s fair, expect the worst but hope for the best!

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

Welcome to Bronco Nation and congrats on the Bronc order. (y)
thank you!

Rank 0

Feb 02, 2021

They have not given me a quoted time yet, I think they’re waiting until it is scheduled for production. I keep seeing 8-10 weeks? Did they provide you an estimate?

Rank 0

Feb 02, 2021

Never mind, just saw you said the same, 8-10 haha.
benjaminkrawiec

Rank 0

Feb 02, 2021

Hey everyone, I ordered my Bronco badlands and they estimated 8 to12 weeks at the dealership. However the email from Ford motor company said they will email once they have it schedule for production, when it has been built and when it is on its way to the dearlership and estimated time of arrival. I think the excitement will finally hit wants its in production. For now, I just sit and wait.
Tlcroft, benjaminkrawiec

Rank V

Feb 03, 2021

Hey everyone, I ordered my Bronco badlands and they estimated 8 to12 weeks at the dealership. However the email from Ford motor company said they will email once they have it schedule for production, when it has been built and when it is on its way to the dearlership and estimated time of arrival. I think the excitement will finally hit wants its in production. For now, I just sit and wait.
I agree that the excitement will really hit when our vehicles get built. The wait time from then to taking delivery will be horrible!
reneesoltis, Ponds