Feb 15, 2021
Norman, OK
First Name
Lindell
Last Name
Dillon
My e.mail simply says
Scheduled build week 3-22.
Yesterday contacted sales guy to see if a window sticker is available yet. He back at workout tomorow...so...will see.

Are there any other details in the production order?
Like....vehicle to stsrt being built on this date ______?
Or
Completed on this date ______?
Thnx
No. The email just stated that it is scheduled to be built the week of April 26 and I would receive an email when it is built. There is a Bronco Sport group on fb and some of them have had their orders moved forward a week.

Reactions: 14U and TrailReady

reneesoltis

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 28, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Renee
Last Name
Soltis
I’ve got an FE, tow package and moon roof, first day reservation pushed from weekend of 02/08 out to 03/08.
Did they stay on target with your production date of 03/08? and how long was it in production for?

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
Wolverine Lake, Commerce Charter Township, MI, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Did they stay on target with your production date of 03/08? and how long was it in production for?
Golly gee... No. it’s now scheduled to be built this week on 3/17 with a delivery ETA of 4/23. Will let ya know if it actually happens and how long it took. On a more optimistic note the window sticker was generated on 3/9, a week before build date. This is my best indication that it will actually happen as “generally” window stickers are created a week before the build date.

Reactions: 14U

TrailReady

Rank V

Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
x
Last Name
x
Member #

Sharing this, maybe you'all may have different details?
Just spoke with my salesguy.
With a few questions.
1. When will window sticker be generated?
Reply ~ Usually after vehicle is built.
2. How long after vehicle is built will it ship and arrive at dealership?
Reply ~ He said these are generally being shipped by railway.
That is taking 4 weeks.
Could be 3 weeks.

So for my Badlands production
week of March 22.
Should be at dealership later half of April.

Reactions: SargeKnine

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Sharing this, maybe you'all may have different details?
Just spoke with my salesguy.
With a few questions.
1. When will window sticker be generated?
Reply ~ Usually after vehicle is built.
2. How long after vehicle is built will it ship and arrive at dealership?
Reply ~ He said these are generally being shipped by railway.
That is taking 4 weeks.
Could be 3 weeks.

So for my Badlands production
week of March 22.
Should be at dealership later half of April.
Your salesguy was wrong on window sticker. The window sticker is generated a week prior to your build date. My FE was assigned a build week of 3/15. About 2 weeks ago I got a build date of 3/17. My window sticker was created late evening of 3/9. I pulled my window sticker PDF from the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking webpage and from the Bronco Sport tracking link on Bronco6G site: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Length of time from build to shipping to delivery varies quite a bit, so there probably isn’t a general rule. The same link above does provide a delivery date estimate and the Ford order tracking page will also provide the same ETA. Your dealer has 24/7 access to Ford’s Vehicle Visibility system which has the most current info on your order and tracks the shipment as well. Your salesguy might not have access to that info (from his answers I’d bet not), however the new car sales manager, inventory manager or general manager will.

The good news is California is on the short end of the delivery pipeline so you should get your new Bronco Sport rather quickly. Best wishes!

TrailReady

Rank V

Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
x
Last Name
x
Member #

Your salesguy was wrong on window sticker. The window sticker is generated a week prior to your build date. My FE was assigned a build week of 3/15. About 2 weeks ago I got a build date of 3/17. My window sticker was created late evening of 3/9. I pulled my window sticker PDF from the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking webpage and from the Bronco Sport tracking link on Bronco6G site: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Length of time from build to shipping to delivery varies quite a bit, so there probably isn’t a general rule. The same link above does provide a delivery date estimate and the Ford order tracking page will also provide the same ETA. Your dealer has 24/7 access to Ford’s Vehicle Visibility system which has the most current info on your order and tracks the shipment as well. Your salesguy might not have access to that info (from his answers I’d bet not), however the new car sales manager, inventory manager or general manager will.

The good news is California is on the short end of the delivery pipeline so you should get your new Bronco Sport rather quickly. Best wishes!
Great read! Thnx for that.
Correct he only checked his computer.
& checked today no window sticker yet. Build week 3/22.
Will check back end of week.

Reactions: reneesoltis

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Great read! Thnx for that.
Correct he only checked his computer.
& checked today no window sticker yet. Build week 3/22.
Will check back end of week.
Just 2 more things: your build week is not your "build day" which is the day they start putting your truck together and this can take several days. The build day is assigned sometime after the build week. Although I didn't receive an email from Ford assigning my build day, I was able to get it on the Ford Vehicle Order tracking page AND your dealer also can get it using the vehicle visibility system.

Good luck, it's getting close!

Reactions: SargeKnine

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Well... looks like my BS FE went into production on 3/17, built on 3/19, shipped on 3/19 (but may not have actually been loaded for transit until today when the window sticker was updated). It shows a transit of 22 days, but delivery not until 4/24. Will see how it goes. Been a long wait as it was reserved first day 7/13/20 and ordered on 7/29/20. Been a long wait. Excited to be able to actually see her in “the real world”!