Order-to-Delivery Lead Time

fender
Jan 21, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2021

Howdy,

I just got an email saying my Baby Bronco is scheduled for production the week of March 15th -- 8 weeks from now. I placed my order on Jan. 13th.

I'm in San Francisco, CA. Does anybody know when I can expect to see my vehicle?
TrailReady, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2021

We must be on the same assembly line! I placed my order the same day and have the same build week.
TrailReady, TorgSurv

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2021

My order was placed the 19th and I got an email saying it will build April 12th. Just a few days made a big difference!
TrailReady, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2021

My order was placed the 19th and I got an email saying it will build April 12th. Just a few days made a big difference!

Did you get the gray roof? That's the only item with supplier issues that I did not get.

Btw, I received a second email saying my build week is March 22nd.

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2021

Did you get the gray roof? That's the only item with supplier issues that I did not get.

Btw, I received a second email saying my build week is March 22nd.
What trim and such did you get? I ordered the big bend with the big bend upgrade package. Several dealers near me had Big Bends, even in the cactus grey that I wanted, but none of them were getting the one with the moonroof.

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2021

Hi. I got Badlands with Badlands package, 360 and towing. We tried to order it two weeks ago and couldn’t. I then called literally every dealer in So Cal that had one, and Ford has dealers placing a 4 mos or 4000 mile hold to use as a test vehicle.

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2021

What trim and such did you get? I ordered the big bend with the big bend upgrade package. Several dealers near me had Big Bends, even in the cactus grey that I wanted, but none of them were getting the one with the moonroof.

I ordered a fully loaded Area 51 Badlands.
BasicWitch, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2021

Wonder why 6 days between orders, is weeks apart?

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2021

Wonder why 6 days between orders, is weeks apart?
Not sure, but mine was pushed back to the week of March 22nd a few hours after I received the first email.

I know they're having supplier issues with the moonroof and tow package. They probably just can't keep up with demand.
Deano Bronc, Debbiew

Rank 0

Jan 27, 2021

I got my VIN from my dealer and went on the Ford tracker.... Even though I got an email with a build date, it only says order processing on that site. No build date is in the system there.

Rank 0

Jan 27, 2021

I got my VIN from my dealer and went on the Ford tracker.... Even though I got an email with a build date, it only says order processing on that site. No build date is in the system there.
Same. I heard the vehicle tracker is basically a prototype that got shipped. It has issues.

The fact that you have a VIN means the vehicle has been scheduled for production. For the most up-to-date information, you'll need to talk to you dealer.
Ponds

Rank 0

Jan 27, 2021

Same. I heard the vehicle tracker is basically a prototype that got shipped. It has issues.

The fact that you have a VIN means the vehicle has been scheduled for production. For the most up-to-date information, you'll need to talk to you dealer.
Thanks. He said he has over 50 vehicles in production.

Rank V

Jan 28, 2021

Placed order Jan 26th :)
Here goes, see how it falls in line?

Rank V

Jan 28, 2021

***Anyone with tow package Added***
are you scheduled to build or held up?

Just asking as a previous poster commented hold ups on the moonroof and tow.
( hadnt heard of tow pkg shortage )

Rank 0

Jan 28, 2021

Mine is yes to both as I got the Badlands package and always add towing. I have a back of the car "trailer" I put on sometimes.

Rank 0

Jan 28, 2021

Mine is scheduled to build, but not until the week of March 22, which is 10 weeks after I placed my order.

https://fordauthority.com/2021/01/c...o-sport-features-seeing-four-week-long-delay/ says

. . . the following features are currently running on a four-week-long delay at the Ford Hermosillo plant:
  • Power moonroof – as featured in the Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models
  • Class II Trailer Tow Package – available on Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands models
  • Two-Tone paint scheme (Gray painted roof) – available on Badlands
TrailReady

Rank 0

Jan 28, 2021

Hmm I have the moonroof and my estimate is March 15. I haven't heard anything about any additional delays.

Rank V

Jan 28, 2021

I’ve got an FE, tow package and moon roof, first day reservation pushed from weekend of 02/08 out to 03/08.
Debbiew

Rank 0

Feb 01, 2021

There’s a moonroof option? On which top?

Rank 0

Feb 01, 2021

There’s a moonroof option? On which top?
I think the moonroof is available on Big Bend and maybe outer banks. Not sure about badlands. I know it's available on Big Bend because that's what I ordered.