Order progression

Kennp
Mar 20, 2021

Rank V

Mar 20, 2021

Maybe someone can guide me, when I reserved the bronco at first there was a order progression timeline if has now since gone away, did they do away with it or is it on a different site or is in front of my eyes and just missing it
Rgwinn
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2021

Life is a Highway

Mar 20, 2021

after you converted your reservation to an order you should get an email from your dealer and another from Ford that looks like this

Attachments

Rank V

Mar 20, 2021

Ok I did get that, thank you

Rank V

Mar 20, 2021

Oh the second page I didn't get

Life is a Highway

Mar 20, 2021

I think the first one i got when I logged into Ford.com the second one was directly from Ford in an email. I think there is a second part of the one emailed from Ford? I will check

Attachments

Kennp

Rank V

Mar 20, 2021

Wow found it it was in my trash folder, yikes
Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Mar 20, 2021

Wow found it it was in my trash folder, yikes
Right on! Congrats!

Rank VI

Mar 21, 2021

Maybe someone can guide me, when I reserved the bronco at first there was a order progression timeline if has now since gone away, did they do away with it or is it on a different site or is in front of my eyes and just missing it
The Ford.com did change to say just “store order” I would expect the progression will be via emails now.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Gutter Clown, Deano Bronc