Advocate II

Jun 3, 2021
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Drinkwater
Member #

Still waiting… getting ridiculous. Seems like the 6/28-6/30 blend days are just sitting there. I understand backing up with shipping. But getting ridiculous.

Reactions: cindy307

cindy307

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 24, 2020
Wyoming
First Name
Cindy
Last Name
Skaarland
Still waiting… getting ridiculous. Seems like the 6/28-6/30 blend days are just sitting there. I understand backing up with shipping. But getting ridiculous.
Agreed. Emailed my dealer yesterday, mine shows "produced, awaiting shipment" but that's all the info he has, so who knows what's going on. Hopefully our Big Bends didn't get caught up in the whole "bad roof" fiasco that may or may not be a real thing (depending on how accurate you believe info from B6G is;)). And since mine's coming by rail, that adds on another 3-4 weeks wait after it's finally released to ship. I've been pretty good at not getting frustrated throughout all the delays and setbacks that have been a constant since last July, but after a year of this I have to say it's getting old.

Reactions: Drinxxs04

Drinxxs04

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 3, 2021
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Drinkwater
Member #

Agreed. Emailed my dealer yesterday, mine shows "produced, awaiting shipment" but that's all the info he has, so who knows what's going on. Hopefully our Big Bends didn't get caught up in the whole "bad roof" fiasco that may or may not be a real thing (depending on how accurate you believe info from B6G is;)). And since mine's coming by rail, that adds on another 3-4 weeks wait after it's finally released to ship. I've been pretty good at not getting frustrated throughout all the delays and setbacks that have been a constant since last July, but after a year of this I have to say it's getting old.
Same dealer says built. The “bad roof” I don’t think would delay as they are inspected especially receiving them into map before our build. I’m feeling they are focusing on First Editions right now with a little panic of time running out with scheduling. But let’s keep refreshing and running to check the email when a new email chime goes off…..everytime lol