OneWheel?

LoneRanger
Jun 30, 2021

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jun 30, 2021

I saw in person for the first time a one wheel 3 or 4 years ago now at SuperCelebration. Very nice family had a few of them and I tried one out briefly (like 20 seconds) They have been on my mind since then. Then this year at SuperCel I saw SuperMurph cruising around on one again. Then I found out my Landscaper and his wife have them and after 6 months or so of trying to link up I got to spend 45 minutes or so on one!

Well it arrived today, and is charging currently. I'm hoping I love this thing because they are NOT cheap! I was thinking it would be a fun thing to cruise around on when we do our trip to Alaska next year.

SuperMurph Youtube channel
SuperMurph IG

OneWheel

Any one else have one?

L.R
Bronc96, Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021

Wank ER

Jul 02, 2021

My neighbor has one - helped me realize I am not meant to get on boards of any nature.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Bronc96, LoneRanger
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 02, 2021

I saw in person for the first time a one wheel 3 or 4 years ago now at SuperCelebration. Very nice family had a few of them and I tried one out briefly (like 20 seconds) They have been on my mind since then. Then this year at SuperCel I saw SuperMurph cruising around on one again. Then I found out my Landscaper and his wife have them and after 6 months or so of trying to link up I got to spend 45 minutes or so on one!

Well it arrived today, and is charging currently. I'm hoping I love this thing because they are NOT cheap! I was thinking it would be a fun thing to cruise around on when we do our trip to Alaska next year.

SuperMurph Youtube channel
SuperMurph IG

OneWheel

Any one else have one?

L.R

Super-Cel-din.jpg

Hard to miss a pup on one, that's for sure! Was such a good dog when he got snacks at Bronco Nation's booth, too :love:
Have fun with that, LoneRanger. We'll feed you too if it goes well :LOL:
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bronc96, Deepshag

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jul 02, 2021

Well, I took my first fall on it. Sprained my wrist. lol I like food and under the right set of circumstances Ill do tricks! :LOL:

I'm gonna go back to the shop now and bang my knuckles on old sheet metal.

L.R.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96