One of the first in Utah! Took Delivery of My 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend in Area 51! Sandstone Interior

SchwayZ
Jul 24, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

Welp the wait is over for me. I got super lucky and took delivery of my 2021 Ford Bronco in the Big Bend Trim with the Sandstone brown interior on Wednesday July 21st 2021. It went into production the week of June 21st and shipped out the first week of July. Took a couple weeks to get here to Utah but it finally arrived. I was told its the first one to leave my dealership so it may likely be one of the very first customer deliveries in my state. I documented the whole thing on my YouTube channel @SchwayZ_ if you care about the process. Let me know what questions you have!

Attachments

Bike007b, KennyMac
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

She’s a beauty!! Please post your evaluations as you get familiar with her!
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
SchwayZ

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

She’s a beauty!! Please post your evaluations as you get familiar with her!

Thank you!! That is the plan - I most definitely will!
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jul 24, 2021

Beautiful, congrats!
SchwayZ

Rank IV

Jul 24, 2021

Welp the wait is over for me. I got super lucky and took delivery of my 2021 Ford Bronco in the Big Bend Trim with the Sandstone brown interior on Wednesday July 21st 2021. It went into production the week of June 21st and shipped out the first week of July. Took a couple weeks to get here to Utah but it finally arrived. I was told its the first one to leave my dealership so it may likely be one of the very first customer deliveries in my state. I documented the whole thing on my YouTube channel @SchwayZ_ if you care about the process. Let me know what questions you have!
Beautiful truck! Congratulations!

I especially like the pic with the Flag flying over it, well done!
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7
SchwayZ

Rank VI

Jul 24, 2021

Congrats on your Bronc! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
SchwayZ

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

That is the model and color scheme I got too, waiting for it. Take a few pics of the interior with some of the blue body too, when you can.
SchwayZ

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

nice, that is pretty much my build, add the MOD bumper and rear lockers. Congrads and enjoy
SchwayZ

Rank III

Jul 24, 2021

I've thought about changing to cactus gray or VB a couple of times because the Ford B&P tool does not do this color justice. Then every time I see pictures like this of it it confirms i made the right decision. Congrats!!!!
SchwayZ

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

Very nice! I have a 2 door AB BB on order with the sandstone interior but I have not seen the sandstone on an actual production Bronco yet. Any chance for a few pics?

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

Beautiful truck! Congratulations!

I especially like the pic with the Flag flying over it, well done!

haha thanks man! Yeah I had to snap that pic. Can't say I planned to park in front of the flag but when i did... it was perfect timing
KJC76

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

I've thought about changing to cactus gray or VB a couple of times because the Ford B&P tool does not do this color justice. Then every time I see pictures like this of it it confirms i made the right decision. Congrats!!!!

100%. I was close to doing the cactus gray myself but when i saw some more pictures of this one i decided to stick with Area 51. Im sooo glad i did!
MikeA2315

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

That is the model and color scheme I got too, waiting for it. Take a few pics of the interior with some of the blue body too, when you can.

Here you go!

Attachments

AZshot, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

Very nice! I have a 2 door AB BB on order with the sandstone interior but I have not seen the sandstone on an actual production Bronco yet. Any chance for a few pics?

Not a problem!

Attachments

Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

Not a problem!
Excellent, looks great. Nice job on the pics thanks!
SchwayZ