On-board door storage.

mikekel
Oct 18, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 18, 2021

So the Black Diamond I picked up wasn't ordered with the on-board door storage system.. I can't for the life of me fine out how to get it, or if there is an aftermarket option forbthe same?
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

In 2021, there wasn't an option that was just door bags. They all had hard top bags that came with them as well. There is a now a door bags only option on the B&P. However, be aware that it only comes with the the harness for onboard storage if you get the 4-door. That being said, I have no idea when that will be available for order at the parts counter.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
BitterBronco

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

I believe the doors do not even fit in the trunk of the 2-Dr but I'm hoping someone on here can provide pics to prove me wrong. Although, I'm sure most would agree that if you had to choose between storing the doors and storing the roof panels, you'd take the roof panel storage, no?
Reservation: 7/16 @ 9:58pm EST
Order: 2-dr Velocity Blue Badlands with Sasquatch & 2.7L
Instagram @BitterBronco

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

I believe the doors do not even fit in the trunk of the 2-Dr but I'm hoping someone on here can provide pics to prove me wrong. Although, I'm sure most would agree that if you had to choose between storing the doors and storing the roof panels, you'd take the roof panel storage, no?
On the 2D, you can only store the roof panels. The doors are longer than the 4D
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
BitterBronco

Rank V

Jul 29, 2022

@Laura
Where was the B&P . MY DEALER NEVER KNEW OF IT AND I NEVER SAW IT FOR MY 2021 4 DOOR BASE
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 29, 2022

@Laura
Where was the B&P . MY DEALER NEVER KNEW OF IT AND I NEVER SAW IT FOR MY 2021 4 DOOR BASE
Hi Frank, Build and Price is located on Ford's website: https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Black Velvet

Jul 29, 2022

So the Black Diamond I picked up wasn't ordered with the on-board door storage system.. I can't for the life of me fine out how to get it, or if there is an aftermarket option forbthe same?
I’m not sure but I ordered a four door big bend and it has two bags for the front doors and the back are optimal!and you use the back to lay them there.not sure as i im still waiting for my bronco!

Rank V

Aug 04, 2022

@Laura
I have gone through the 2021 B&P and dealer printed it out but no option on four doors only appears in 2021 BRONCO ORDER GUIDE used by dealers. Did my saleman goof on my B&P 2021 order? If so the option 87E was listed at $350.00 two bags and harness. Now $500 and $300= $800 bummer!
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Aug 04, 2022

@Laura
I have gone through the 2021 B&P and dealer printed it out but no option on four doors only appears in 2021 BRONCO ORDER GUIDE used by dealers. Did my saleman goof on my B&P 2021 order? If so the option 87E was listed at $350.00 two bags and harness. Now $500 and $300= $800 bummer!
I'll go back and look, Frank.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Rank V

Aug 05, 2022

@Laura

Thank you, Frank

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Aug 05, 2022

so the bags can be ordered post delivery, they just cost more. The harnesses had to be ordered as part of the build or you never get another chance, however there was dealership that was discussed months ago here or on 6G that had the foresight to order a pallet of the harness/bag bundles somehow as part of their orders and they sold them each around cost. Is still cost more then initially adding to your build but created a way to get the harness. The pallet quickly sold out and at last I payed attention they had received a second pallet. I believe it was around $800 for the door bags, roof bags, and harness. Probably why extra bags were circulating on eBay I imagine many folks just wanted those harnesses. Since I have a 2 door I didn't order one since $800 and little use is bad math.

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Aug 05, 2022

My mistake just the harness was that much. On sale now though. Website address is at top of image.

Attachments