Aug 22, 2021
North Carolina
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Sharpe
Member #

Hey all,
I just wanted to say that I’ve seen a lot of Broncos with what looks like the original script from first GEN Broncos. It is an awesome throwback! However, there are many bronco suppliers that have the original style script. Dennis carpenter reproductions sells the original bronco script which is made from the Ford tooling. So, you’re actually getting a new product, made with the original tools. However, I salvaged a pair of original 1968 fender logos from a previous build. I had the posts shaved off of the back, had them satin black powdercoated and used 3M automotive grade double-sided tape to put them on my 22 Wildtrak. I chose to leave the factory sticker… 

Attachments

Don't delete

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

Hey all,
I just wanted to say that I’ve seen a lot of Broncos with what looks like the original script from first GEN Broncos. It is an awesome throwback! However, there are many bronco suppliers that have the original style script. Dennis carpenter reproductions sells the original bronco script which is made from the Ford tooling. So, you’re actually getting a new product, made with the original tools. However, I salvaged a pair of original 1968 fender logos from a previous build. I had the posts shaved off of the back, had them satin black powdercoated and used 3M automotive grade double-sided tape to put them on my 22 Wildtrak. I chose to leave the factory sticker… 
I just wish Ford had placed the factory badges in a spot where we could cleanly put the script badges above or below.

Reactions: Broncobsessed

SIDJake

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 25, 2022
Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Lovell
Member #

Hey all,
What are the dimensions of that script?

Broncobsessed

Rank IV

Advocate III

Aug 22, 2021
North Carolina
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Sharpe
Member #

Unless my eyes are worse than I thought, my tape measure reading was 2-1/4” at the highest part of the B and 10-9/16”L overall

Last edited:
Reactions: SIDJake