Old school script

Broncobsessed
Aug 10, 2022

Yea… I’m a bit OBSESSED

Aug 10, 2022

Hey all,
I just wanted to say that I’ve seen a lot of Broncos with what looks like the original script from first GEN Broncos. It is an awesome throwback! However, there are many bronco suppliers that have the original style script. Dennis carpenter reproductions sells the original bronco script which is made from the Ford tooling. So, you’re actually getting a new product, made with the original tools. However, I salvaged a pair of original 1968 fender logos from a previous build. I had the posts shaved off of the back, had them satin black powdercoated and used 3M automotive grade double-sided tape to put them on my 22 Wildtrak. I chose to leave the factory sticker… 

Attachments

Bruinsfan, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2022

Rank V

Aug 10, 2022

love it

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Aug 10, 2022

Hey all,
I just wanted to say that I’ve seen a lot of Broncos with what looks like the original script from first GEN Broncos. It is an awesome throwback! However, there are many bronco suppliers that have the original style script. Dennis carpenter reproductions sells the original bronco script which is made from the Ford tooling. So, you’re actually getting a new product, made with the original tools. However, I salvaged a pair of original 1968 fender logos from a previous build. I had the posts shaved off of the back, had them satin black powdercoated and used 3M automotive grade double-sided tape to put them on my 22 Wildtrak. I chose to leave the factory sticker… 
I just wish Ford had placed the factory badges in a spot where we could cleanly put the script badges above or below.
Broncobsessed

Rank V

Aug 10, 2022

Or you can just buy acrylic repos off Etsy that are ready to go. :cool:
“BCH BRNC“ BlkDia 2Dr/MIC/2.7/AT/Carbon Gray/Mid Pkg
Res:10/20, Orders: MY ‘21 04/21, MY ‘22 10/21, Prod 8/8, Del 8/29

@elwood.bronco.blues

Aug 10, 2022

Hey all,
What are the dimensions of that script?
Follow Jake & Elwood's adventures on Instagram @elwood.bronco.blues

2022 BL 7MT High pkg in Velocity Blue | Ordered 2-25-2022 | Delivered 9-8-2022

Yea… I’m a bit OBSESSED

Aug 11, 2022

Unless my eyes are worse than I thought, my tape measure reading was 2-1/4” at the highest part of the B and 10-9/16”L overall
SIDJake