Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

I was out in Cali for a week and a half recently. Drove from LA to SF and back and spent time at home in the SJV -- I didn't see a single Bronco the entire time. There must be be some out there, right?
If you look at the stats, the number one State to have the most Bronco orders was Cali followed by Fla. so you should have seen sometging I would have thought....Drink

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

If you look at the stats, the number one State to have the most Bronco orders was Cali followed by Fla. so you should have seen sometging I would have thought....Drink
it's funny, I live in Sacramento and have only seen a couple of them here, but when I drive to Roseville (20-25 miles away) or Folsom/El Dorado Hills (a little bit further) I see a bunch of full sized broncos - all look like they're being driven by yoga moms sipping a matcha tea while listening to Taylor Swift.. it's very sporadic where you do and don't see them

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

anyone else having problems with the order tracker page? I input my order number and vin, and instead of showing my status, it takes me right back to the same page - I've tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on 2 different computers and my phone... same thing
Yea it is not working for me as well, must be some overnight system maintenance !

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Coffee is on but I'm a little lazy today with a spread. Wake up first and try and check my modules. The Bronco ones ! Moreeeeeee coffee !
Thanks for the coffee……I was just about to put it on.

I will get started with breakfast and use the new pan @Ronbo11B4P donated. It’s a nice heavy pan. I’m sure I can whack a snorkel or fender flare surfer with it.

Back to breakfast. I love bacon, so we are having bacon again. Loads of blueberries coming in so we will use them as toppings on the waffles.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

With this cell service up here, by the time you get this I will have already been here for 3 days... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We are between Atlanta and Onaway just North of Clear Lake at a private place called Canada Creek Ranch, a 1,600 acre private club.
They have their own off-road trails and we can go across the street to hit the state trails.
This place has their own Rifle Range, Archery Range, Canoeing, kayaking, (No Fender Flares allowed) their own Fire Department, security, Motel, Ranch House, and much more.
We are here to do all of that!
You didn’t even cross the bridge. You are not far enough UP north!

We will be in the Traverse City area this Saturday. Wanted to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday, but are attending a wedding instead.

Ronbo11B4P

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 10, 2021
Orlando, FL
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Behnke
Member #

Have you ever had Rocky mountain oysters ?
Will not intentionally eat that unless its me and Mad Max fighting over the last piece of meat on the planet. Have probably eaten them by default. I read the label on a box of corn dogs that said "Made with meat biproducts" I think that means those oysters, the sack they came in, the BH ring right behind them, lips, tongue and any other part not identifiable.

Ronbo11B4P

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 10, 2021
Orlando, FL
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Behnke
Member #

I will get started with breakfast and use the new pan @Ronbo11B4P donated. It’s a nice heavy pan. I’m sure I can whack a snorkel or fender flare surfer with it.

Back to breakfast. I love bacon, so we are having bacon again. Loads of blueberries coming in so we will use them as toppings on the waffles.
Thanks for the breakfast. Eggs were good, no grit. I appreciate the side of bacon and grits not from the sidewalk. Glad you used the pan correctly and saw the set of brass knuckles built into the handle.

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

You didn’t even cross the bridge. You are not far enough UP north!

We will be in the Traverse City area this Saturday. Wanted to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday, but are attending a wedding instead.
Crossing the Bridge will be Wednesday, Traverse City I believe will be tomorrow.
While we are there we will be hitting Suttons Bay, then moving down and across to Pierce Stocking Trail of Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, Leeland, Glenn Arbor, Empire, and finally Frankfurt.....
Everything could change as far as "when" if your with a group of people like we are.....

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Crossing the Bridge will be Wednesday, Traverse City I believe will be tomorrow.
While we are there we will be hitting Suttons Bay, then moving down and across to Pierce Stocking Trail of Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, Leeland, Glenn Arbor, Empire, and finally Frankfurt.....
Everything could change as far as "when" if your with a group of people like we are.....
I bet you can’t walk down the hill at Sleeping Bear Dunes and back up.

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

Coffee is on but I'm a little lazy today with a spread. Wake up first and try and check my modules. The Bronco ones ! Moreeeeeee coffee !

Thanks for the well needed Coffee and Breakfast, I believe I was over served last night and I was the bartender......:unsure:
The Bacon was fabulous, I liked the extra pepper you put on the bacon......."what"......."no pepper"...... "Oh my gosh, it's Teflon Flakes".......
We'll it was good anyways!
I'm just glad that there was some leftover....
Thanks again!
Have a great Sunday everyone!

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

I bet you can’t walk down the hill at Sleeping Bear Dunes and back up.
At my age, if I try running down the hill for some reason my head wants to run faster and i'll end up with a face full of sand, and I'll come up looking like a Cinnamon Sugar donut.....LOL

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

At my age, if I try running down the hill for some reason my head wants to run faster and i'll end up with a face full of sand, and I'll come up looking like a Cinnamon Sugar donut.....LOL
At our age, we know better than to go down that hill, because we wouldn’t make it back up. :p

Sven

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 13, 2021
West Yellowstone, Montana
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Larson
Member #

I had a tough time finding my coffee this morning.....

Attachments

Ronbo11B4P

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 10, 2021
Orlando, FL
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Behnke
Member #

Thanks for the well needed Coffee and Breakfast, I believe I was over served last night and I was the bartender......:unsure:
The Bacon was fabulous, I liked the extra pepper you put on the bacon......."what"......."no pepper"...... "Oh my gosh, it's Teflon Flakes".......
We'll it was good anyways!
I'm just glad that there was some leftover....
Thanks again!
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Eat enough of those Teflon Flakes and nothing can hurt you, it just slides right off. Teflon Ron Out!

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

I am not sure what to do with my time now ours was finally delivered. So far we love it Badlands Sasquatch here she is
It’s always fun to get to see someone’s walkthrough.
Looks like you’ve got it just in time to wrap up the Summer and enjoy the fall .
Congratulations on finally getting her home.