Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

Speed Devil

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Member #

Another long weekend of work and me contemplating my life choices. :LOL:

My next door neighbor ordered a Tesla in April, they gave him an ETA of late August/early September. He picked it up yesterday...
RIP, make sure to send something nice when the thing goes boom and burns either him or his house down

• Haha
Reactions: PSUTE

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

When are you picking your bronco up?
Whenever I can get back to Denver LOL we still probably have 2-3 weeks with the weather delays ugh if I knew a quick flight there and back wouldn't get jacked up Id bail out early sat and be back Sunday but air travel is nuts

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

happy Saturday everyone... what's in everyone's glass today? I will be pouring some Japanese whisky my wife got me for our anniversary - I'm a Scotch whisky guy, and normally lean towards Speyside/Highlands Scotch (I don't like the peaty stuff). I had tried a bunch of Japanese whiskies last year and didn't care for any of them because they all tasted like sake to me (the grain they used was rice), .. but I recently went to a whisky tasting event where they were pouring Shibui whisky, which is made from malted barley, just like scotch whisky. They have a few iterations, she got me the pure grain version and the pure malt - both are delicious. a bit lighter than what I normally lean towards, but really nice flavors in each of them. I am celebrating, because I finally have a blend date (8/5/22) for my Bronco and just got my window sticker today, so things are looking a lot more 'real' after a long, painful, frustrating 2 years!

Attachments

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

happy Saturday everyone... what's in everyone's glass today? I will be pouring some Japanese whisky my wife got me for our anniversary - I'm a Scotch whisky guy, and normally lean towards Speyside/Highlands Scotch (I don't like the peaty stuff). I had tried a bunch of Japanese whiskies last year and didn't care for any of them because they all tasted like sake to me (the grain they used was rice), .. but I recently went to a whisky tasting event where they were pouring Shibui whisky, which is made from malted barley, just like scotch whisky. They have a few iterations, she got me the pure grain version and the pure malt - both are delicious. a bit lighter than what I normally lean towards, but really nice flavors in each of them. I am celebrating, because I finally have a blend date (8/5/22) for my Bronco and just got my window sticker today, so things are looking a lot more 'real' after a long, painful, frustrating 2 years!
Cheers and congratulations, Mark! Very happy for you. I'm hoping to have my VIN and a build date by November 2023, my 2 year order anniversary. Keep us posted on your builds progress through the cycle. Looking forward to seeing you take delivery! :geek:

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Coffee is on and I made waffles. Good morning BN. I posted in the steel and stirrups thread before I remembered the Libations thread had the kitchen. Had to move it over
It’s all one massive compound , So no worries finding Bagels & Beer.
Thanks “Dakota” for the Coffee & Waffles this morning.
I was slow getting around.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Coffee is on and I made waffles. Good morning BN. I posted in the steel and stirrups thread before I remembered the Libations thread had the kitchen. Had to move it over
Good morning and thanks for the coffee and waffles. Been a busy morning at work so far.

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

Super! don't those stickers just make your jaw drop ! My build is the following week but I'm sure mine will come by truck and yours for sure by RR . I wonder who gets it first ? I'm a Bourbon man ! I never could get past the burnt rubber taste of Scotch but my wife loves it ! Cheers ! I'll drink to your ride !

Reactions: Darrel and Calgecko

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

If any of the below are interested in S&S swag PM me please.
No charge !
Just a libations / Steel & Stirrups gift for y’all from
@ResidualGenius & I.

@Bike007b
@Black Diamond Sasquatch
@Bronco V-8
@BroncoFred. Check !
@BroncOitis
@Bschurr
@BuckYeah
@BuzzyBud
@byronpete21