Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Seeing people screwing around with the wildlife just peeves me to no end !
The previous clip with the guy taunting the bison needs charges brought up against him in my opinion.
These are the “FOOLS” that ruin it for everyone.
“Oh this is a Bad Bison !”
“No Dumbas* !”
“This is your apparent ignorance/Stupidity & a complete lack of respect for anything and everything the our National Parks stands for”.

Sven

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 13, 2021
West Yellowstone, Montana
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Larson
Member #

The previous clip with the guy taunting the bison needs charges brought up against him in my opinion.
“No Dumbas* !”
“This is your apparent ignorance/Stupidity & a complete lack of respect for anything and everything the our National Parks stands for”.
100% agree.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

“No Dumbas* !”
CO has charged people for it, more stated obviously need to

Reactions: 14U

SCBronco1

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 20, 2021
Myrtle Beach
First Name
Peter
Last Name
VanHeyde
Member #

Well it happened this morning, unfortunately not a good thing either. I got for vis Ford.com text operator Maya that my Unscheduled Clean build has officially become a Unscheduled Balance Out build. I guess that means I have a better chance of getting a 2023 verses a 2022. That blows! I guess its my own fault being that I built the Bronco that I wanted instead of building a base Bronco with not options. How many am I supposed to drink now?

Mal

Rank VI

Champion I

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

Well it happened this morning, unfortunately not a good thing either. I got for vis Ford.com text operator Maya that my Unscheduled Clean build has officially become a Unscheduled Balance Out build. I guess that means I have a better chance of getting a 2023 verses a 2022. That blows! I guess its my own fault being that I built the Bronco that I wanted instead of building a base Bronco with not options. How many am I supposed to drink now?
Time for the Bourbon IV my friend.
In other news- yall see that color preview thing over on 6G- Cyber Orange and Area 51 were missing. We did however get two new greys, and the return of Antimatter blue.

Reactions: tlowell01 and 14U

Speed Devil

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Member #

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

'What's the matter, dear' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night
The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.
She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.

The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating, I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.
Once again, the wife is touched to tears. 'Yes, I do' she replies.

The husband pauses The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car'
'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into the chair beside him.

The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years'
'I remember that, too' she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said "I would have gotten out today."

Darrel

Rank VI

Champion II

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

Morning everyone! Coffee is on. Looks like it’s omelettes ala carte for breakfast.
Dang @SlashRacer, I'm liking your breakfast selections! Good Morning all!! This separation anxiety on the Bronco needs to stop! It is at the dealership today to see what they say or can do on the soft top. Mr. @Darrel has gotten the railings on it to lay almost flat against the roll bars, but not quite there yet. But, at least I'm at the point where I know I won't replace it. It will open and close and it didn't leak when I washed it. May I always remember to look up one last time before I drive it into my garage.

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Good morning everyone. Coffee is on! There are hot biscuits on the counter in the bowl with the towel over it and gravy in the big pan on the stove.
Sooo glad
You’re tending the Coffee Bar / Breakfast !
Always has me looking forward to the start of my morning routine!
Thanks Mate !!!

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Good morning everyone. Coffee is on! There are hot biscuits on the counter in the bowl with the towel over it and gravy in the big pan on the stove.
Wonderful breakfast!! Just what I needed to get me going today! My granddaughter is getting her tonsils out today so will be a long morning of just waiting.