Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Up to like 5 inches here in KC with more coming. I've been on hold with Ford for 20 minutes, I want to hear what they have to say about the Raptor situation myself. I've heard so many conflicting things on the internets.
Just curious what conflicting information you have been seeing. Everything I have been seeing has been pretty consistent.

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Just curious what conflicting information you have been seeing. Everything I have been seeing has been pretty consistent.
Pricing and the availability to switch dealers if they're offering them at MSRP.

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Up to like 5 inches here in KC with more coming. I've been on hold with Ford for 20 minutes, I want to hear what they have to say about the Raptor situation myself. I've heard so many conflicting things on the internets.
I would think “considering the thread” that your on hold would require an alcohol induced coma.
Save yourself and sanity while you can !

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Pricing and the availability to switch dealers if they're offering them at MSRP.
Well pricing is determined by dealers. Some are selling at MSRP. Some below and some over.

As far as switching dealers I don't even see how this would be possible. Each dealer Raptor allocation already had a name attached to it based on that dealers oldest reservation holders that sent in the interest email. If one of those decided not to buy the dealer is "encouraged" to go to the next oldest interested reservation holder. And switching dealers at this point even with a regular Bronco order is nearly impossible to get done anyway.

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Well pricing is determined by dealers. Some are selling at MSRP. Some below and some over.

As far as switching dealers I don't even see how this would be possible. Each dealer Raptor allocation already had a name attached to it based on that dealers oldest reservation holders that sent in the interest email. If one of those decided not to buy the dealer is "encouraged" to go to the next oldest interested reservation holder. And switching dealers at this point even with a regular Bronco order is nearly impossible to get done anyway.
Exactly. I've mentioned this though, and a few people on here and Facebook are saying, "no, I talked directly with Ford, they can't charge above MSRP for reservation holders. You also can call dealers and find one offering it at MSRP and switch."

I don't believe any of this. I just want a straight answer.

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Exactly. I've mentioned this though, and a few people on here and Facebook are saying, "no, I talked directly with Ford, they can't charge above MSRP for reservation holders. You also can call dealers and find one offering it at MSRP and switch."

LOL I would love to see the outrage if a dealer actually selling Raptors at MSRP allowed an "outsider" to come in and bump their own reservation holders. That is a load of BS. Don't believe it for a second.

And dealers are independent. They can charge whatever they want. Especially on limited run and specialty vehicles. Ford has never stepped in on F-150 Raptor or GT500 ADMs. They aren't going to start now.

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

LOL I would love to see the outrage if a dealer actually selling Raptors at MSRP allowed an "outsider" to come in and bump their own reservation holders. That is a load of BS. Don't believe it for a second.

And dealers are independent. They can charge whatever they want. Especially on limited run and specialty vehicles. Ford has never stepped in on F-150 Raptor or GT500 ADMs. They aren't going to start now.
I know, I just don't want to hear it. :LOL:

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

I know, I just don't want to hear it. :LOL:
Give it a few years. The Raptor won't be a single year model. I remember in 2018 I actually found a few new leftover F-150 Raptors close by selling for MSRP. And one of those dealers was willing to order at MSRP as well. Once the newness wears off you will be able to order one for MSRP.

Bike007b

Rank VI

Don't delete

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

Check emails for a build date....drink
Check Ford's website for progress...Drink
Check BN for others getting build dates...Drink
Thinking you will get an email today..... Shot and drink
Saying "My Dealer Said..." You by a round and chaser!
Checking that other forum for build emails......Shots Shots Shots
Checking your email to see if yours got released from Ice Mountain Prison...DRINK!!!
Ford Delivers Raptors before July 2020 reservation holders have builds.......IV therapy

and yes, there is no build emails going out today......so just belly up and enjoy the day
Drinking!

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Finally got ahold of someone at Ford. She said pricing is out of their control. She did say though, that since my original Bronco order isn’t scheduled, if I can find a dealer offering MSRP or around there I can still switch dealers and keep my Raptor allocation and switch to the Raptor instead of the Badlands.

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

I know the Bronco Sport is a much smaller crowd on these forums. BUT... I know they're scheduling Bronco Sport builds today for April. So congrats to anyone who got scheduled today!

As for me and my "normal" Bronco... I'm stuck on step 2—Ford's website is having issues. Though no scheduling today for the Bronco anyway, so wasn't expecting anything.

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Finally got ahold of someone at Ford. She said pricing is out of their control. She did say though, that since my original Bronco order isn’t scheduled, if I can find a dealer offering MSRP or around there I can still switch dealers and keep my Raptor allocation and switch to the Raptor instead of the Badlands.
Funny how some people are being told they can move and others are saying they can't. But at any rate good luck finding a dealer selling Raptors at MSRP. And even more luck finding one selling at MSRP that will allow you to switch and still honor MSRP.

Reactions: BroncOitis

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Funny how some people are being told they can move and others are saying they can't. But at any rate good luck finding a dealer selling Raptors at MSRP. And even more luck finding one selling at MSRP that will allow you to switch and still honor MSRP.
I’m not expecting to be that lucky on any front, I just wanted to hear the right information. I will be happy with my Badlands. I just want Code Orange.

• Love

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

I’m not expecting to be that lucky on any front, I just wanted to hear the right information. I will be happy with my Badlands. I just want Code Orange.
Not that this really helps... but Hot Pepper Red almost looks more orange than Code Orange.

If it was up to me I'd call Code Orange something like Code Red... but I'm pretty sure Mountain Dew has that name on lockdown anyway. ;)

Reactions: BroncOitis and 14U

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Thats ONLY on the EV truck, NOT on the Bronco FYI and no ford wont let you switch a Raptor

NOW BACK TO DRINKING AND SHOTS!! The Raptor is almost BS political talk!! LOL

• Haha

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Something really weird. I saw a dealer thread over on B6G. This is what it said.

For Bronco Raptor Orders awarded to Reservation holders as part of the Res holder allocation, we will be offering MSRP. This is separate from our stock Bronco Raptor allocation.
That is really confusing. I don't see how any dealer would get allocations for reservation holders and separate allocations for stock. According to Ford all Raptor allocations had a reservation holders name attached to it.