Just curious….

JWBest
Nov 06, 2021

Rank V

Nov 06, 2021

I haven’t seen much more about it but has anyone been able to take advantage of the $1000 dealer incentive Ford announced a few months back to “keep waiting customers happy”?? When my order flipped to ‘22 and I didn’t get price protection (and lost the standard modular bumper) I inquired about it for the first time with my dealer. They said they’ve not received official word on how to use it as of late Oct.
Bronco_Girl, Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 06, 2021

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Nov 06, 2021

I haven’t seen much more about it but has anyone been able to take advantage of the $1000 dealer incentive Ford announced a few months back to “keep waiting customers happy”?? When my order flipped to ‘22 and I didn’t get price protection (and lost the standard modular bumper) I inquired about it for the first time with my dealer. They said they’ve not received official word on how to use it as of late Oct.

My dealer , Town & Country in Bessemer Alabama , stated they didn't know anything about it when I asked .
Yeah right :(
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Nov 06, 2021

I have started printing out the emails and taking them to my dealer. Every time I do he seems surprised and says he has heard about them but never got them himself. So no he sayid he didn’t receive anything about the $1,000

Rank V

Nov 06, 2021

Posted on one of the Facebook groups a few people have shown some decent gifts packs from dealers. Are these are a direct result of the dealer managed ford program, hard to tell. Some dealers are just good at customer service others just want to sell you what ever they can and be done once they have your money or financing.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
Bronco_Girl