Off Rodeo available to MY22 Bronco Owners?

Gocats
Feb 21, 2021

Rank V

Feb 21, 2021

The Off Rodeo website states that you have to own a 2021 bronco to be eligible. if my order gets pushed into the 2022 model year does that mean I cannot attend?

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND?
Original owners of a qualifying all-new 2021 Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition. Eligible participants will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend. Additional reservations will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis – More details to come on the cost to attend for non-owners.
Gutter Clown, Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 21, 2021

As far as I know, this question has not yet been officially answered, but my Bronco will almost definitely be a 22, and I am counting on being able to attend. I suspect (and hope) that it will apply at least to reservation holders, and probably for new Bronco owners over the next few years at least. Maybe @Off-Roadeo_Madi can chase down an official answer for us.
Gutter Clown, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Feb 22, 2021

I am in the same boat and would hope Ford at least allows individuals with a res converted to an order to attend. Especially since most of the res holders will be getting pushed into MY22.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Jakob1972, Off-Roadeo_Madi
Staff member

Rank IV

Mar 05, 2021

Original owners of a qualifying all-new 2021 MY and 2022 MY Bronco and Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition are eligible to attend the Off-Roadeo! Sign up at www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com to stay updated on the latest news and information.
Duberj, G-Money

Rank V

Mar 05, 2021

Original owners of a qualifying all-new 2021 MY and 2022 MY Bronco and Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition are eligible to attend the Off-Roadeo! Sign up at www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com to stay updated on the latest news and information.
Awesome, thanks for the information!
Gutter Clown, Jakob1972

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Mar 05, 2021

That's great news, thank you for confirming that. My order is officially in as of today, and I can't wait!
Gutter Clown, Bronc96