Off Roadeo Las Vegas

lonediver2002
Jul 12, 2021

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

Does anyone know the dates for the Vegas event?
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2021

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jul 12, 2021

My understanding is that none have been issued as of yet as they are still setting up the area. Looks like it might give Texas a good run for their money though.
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 12, 2021

My understanding is that none have been issued as of yet as they are still setting up the area. Looks like it might give Texas a good run for their money though.
I have a nephew out there and he just build a house. So can stay there, looking to go to event
the poacher, TK1215

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

Yep, Austin only for now. I believe I read they will be opening up reservations for the other three locations late summer/fall. Someone on here or 6G posted some pics of the Nevada site and looked pretty cool. Definitely some rocky terrain involved!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
lonediver2002, Deano Bronc

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jul 14, 2021

I have a nephew out there and he just build a house. So can stay there, looking to go to event
We all look forward to staying with your Nephew. What is his address?
Deano Bronc, lonediver2002

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

Registration is open for Las Vegas & other locations. Just finished my registration for Las Vegas. Only complaint with the 1 day, 10 hour format is they want us to be at the site before 8am. Gonna have to get up kind of early. Hope they have donuts & coffee.