Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I got the refund for my guest. I haven’t gotten my Bronco yet so I am still waiting for that Portion. There is no voucher though. Just call or email the OffRoadeo people and they will get it taken care of.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

marchergirl

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 15, 2021
San Diego, California
First Name
MaryAnn
Last Name
Archer
Member #

Anyone on Bronco Nation had any luck getting this voucher? I'm going this weekend and was just wondering. This email was from March 25th. There is a discussion on other site and its a valid question.
The "store" at Bronco Off-Roadeo had all the "money" ready for those who had this credit.
People were able to "buy" merchandise very easily with their credits. It worked.

Reactions: SAVEUP and JoergH

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Did you have to ask about this before hand? I already went to my off-rodeo but I did t receive any sort of credit. Totally would have bought more merch if so.

JoergH

Rank VI

Champion II

Apr 21, 2021
Saugus, Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Joerg
Last Name
Hallbauer
Member #

Hey all, I wanted to relay to you that the $250 voucher is available immediately for use on guest costs and merchandise on site. People have been using it for both options already. Please contact the Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters for details -- they are equipped to answer your questions. You can call (888) 260-5744 or email them at [email protected].
I can tell you from experience this is true. I used mine for merchandise while at Moab last fall since I went there alone. Once my Bronco was delivered I got the $200 rebate as well.

marchergirl

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 15, 2021
San Diego, California
First Name
MaryAnn
Last Name
Archer
Member #

Did you have to ask about this before hand? I already went to my off-rodeo but I did t receive any sort of credit. Totally would have bought more merch if so.
As I recall, they processed my credit a little bit after I got back from the Bronco off-roadeo.
How long ago did you go? It worked for me. Hope you get the bucks back soon!

The only other part though is the $200 extra for those who did not have a Bronco yet.
I am wondering... when I do get a Bronco, how that will get refunded.

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
As I recall, they processed my credit a little bit after I got back from the Bronco off-roadeo.
How long ago did you go? It worked for me. Hope you get the bucks back soon!

The only other part though is the $200 extra for those who did not have a Bronco yet.
I am wondering... when I do get a Bronco, how that will get refunded.
I just went in July, the ladies off-rodeo. It was a blast but totally would have loved to buy more stuff. Maybe I should email them and ask about it. I assume the $200 deposit will be given back after delivery, but not sure if that is automatic or if we have to follow up. I hope I don't forget.

Reactions: marchergirl

JoergH

Rank VI

Champion II

Apr 21, 2021
Saugus, Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Joerg
Last Name
Hallbauer
Member #

I just went in July, the ladies off-rodeo. It was a blast but totally would have loved to buy more stuff. Maybe I should email them and ask about it. I assume the $200 deposit will be given back after delivery, but not sure if that is automatic or if we have to follow up. I hope I don't forget.
The credit just appeared on my credit card a month two after I took delivery of my Bronco.

Reactions: marchergirl

Pegasus65

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 30, 2021
Crescent City
First Name
Sharena
Last Name
Pegasus65
Member #

We went to the Texas Off-Roadeo last December and they took care of it on site. They asked me whether I wanted to use the voucher toward my guest's fee or merchandise when we checked in. Got lots of Bronco swag!

Reactions: JoergH

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
My $200 deposit actually hit my card when my Bronco shipped, had it before I even took delivery. Maybe it's something your dealer does to trigger this one?