Off Road Consulting – Training for New Bronco Owners.

BuzzyBud
Aug 30, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

If you attended Off-Roadeo like me, you have an idea of the Bronco capabilities and your skill set. So now, what are the next steps?

For me, I seek to map out a journey which includes both fun and instruction with like-minded off-road enthusiasts.

Approximately 6.5-hour drive from my home will take me to a couple amazing playgrounds. Rausch Creek Off Road Park and Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area. These parks are utilized by the Off Road Consulting instructors to teach off road driving skills as well as guided tours of both the green and blue trails.

I have attached two videos for your viewing pleasure. The 201 Driver Training video was prepared for the new Jeep and Bronco owners. (They know we are coming!)

I have also attached three links to help gain an appreciation of the potential which lies ahead!

Enjoy!

offroad-consulting.com - Off Road Driver Training, Winch Training
Jeeps-Trucks-SUV, Offroad | Rausch Creek Off-Road Park | Maps (rc4x4.org)
AOAA FULL THROTTLE EXPERIENCE | AOAA Trails
Steve777468, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2021

No Ragerts

Aug 30, 2021

If you attended Off-Roadeo like me, you have an idea of the Bronco capabilities and your skill set. So now, what are the next steps?

For me, I seek to map out a journey which includes both fun and instruction with like-minded off-road enthusiasts.

Approximately 6.5-hour drive from my home will take me to a couple amazing playgrounds. Rausch Creek Off Road Park and Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area. These parks are utilized by the Off Road Consulting instructors to teach off road driving skills as well as guided tours of both the green and blue trails.

I have attached two videos for your viewing pleasure. The 201 Driver Training video was prepared for the new Jeep and Bronco owners. (They know we are coming!)

I have also attached three links to help gain an appreciation of the potential which lies ahead!

Enjoy!

offroad-consulting.com - Off Road Driver Training, Winch Training
Jeeps-Trucks-SUV, Offroad | Rausch Creek Off-Road Park | Maps (rc4x4.org)
AOAA FULL THROTTLE EXPERIENCE | AOAA Trails
Good stuff @BuzzyBud I spent the day at Rausch Creek with Off Road Consulting on July 3rd and they are indeed a top notch outfit!

A330BA4A-F8CF-4501-A804-9CD5AB7C4A7B.jpeg
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Steve777468, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

Good stuff @BuzzyBud I spent the day at Rausch Creek with Off Road Consulting on July 3rd and they are indeed a top notch outfit!

View attachment 17610

Curious! I think I have located a reasonably priced place to stay while visiting Rausch Creek. It is only an 11 minute drive from the hotel to the park. The Comfort Inn in Pine Grove. Do you happen to know the area? Reasonable choice?

Hotel in Pine Grove, PA | Comfort Inn® Official Site | Comfort Inn (choicehotels.com)
SlashRacer

No Ragerts

Aug 30, 2021

Curious! I think I have located a reasonably priced place to stay while visiting Rausch Creek. It is only an 11 minute drive from the hotel to the park. The Comfort Inn in Pine Grove. Do you happen to know the area? Reasonable choice?

Hotel in Pine Grove, PA | Comfort Inn® Official Site | Comfort Inn (choicehotels.com)
Pine Grove is the closest town to Rausch which is pretty rural. I have never stayed over - I am about 3 hours away and have only done day trip there...
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Aug 31, 2021

Uwharrie, NC has Uwharrie Off Road Training Center I highly recommend them.

L.R.
BuzzyBud