OBX Ready For Delivery

DeepCreek
Jan 05, 2021

Rank V

Jan 05, 2021

The wife's OBX arrived late last week...dealer has it all cleaned up and ready for delivery on Wednesday. It's a late Christmas surprise. Couple of pictures here, lighting was dark in the bay and sky was dreary/gray, so the Kodiak Brown looks a bit dark, but up close it sparkles and has a nice color. I'm confident it will look great once unleashed into the wild!

Attachments

FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20
RCH313, David
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 05, 2021

Wank ER

Jan 05, 2021

Hey! Nice - liking that color. Enjoy.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
DeepCreek

Road trip!!!

Jan 05, 2021

Looks GREAT! Your wife is going to love it.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
DeepCreek

Rank IV

Jan 07, 2021

The wife's OBX arrived late last week...dealer has it all cleaned up and ready for delivery on Wednesday. It's a late Christmas surprise. Couple of pictures here, lighting was dark in the bay and sky was dreary/gray, so the Kodiak Brown looks a bit dark, but up close it sparkles and has a nice color. I'm confident it will look great once unleashed into the wild!
Congrats, Sweet Ride. I sat in a Sport today at my local dealer, very impressed with vehicle. Enjoy.

Rank 0

Jan 25, 2021

OBX is my favorite package - hope it will be offered with the 2.0 l 4 cyl one day.

Rank V

Jan 26, 2021

OBX is my favorite package - hope it will be offered with the 2.0 l 4 cyl one day.
The 1.5L we have in our OBX has excellent power and acceleration, very pleased; no complaints at all. If I didn't know it was a 3cyl I wouldn't be able to tell any difference.
FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20
Deano Bronc, cfg7613