Not really Bronco accessories but...

mikeeshim
Jun 20, 2022

Rank 0

Jun 20, 2022

You can delete or move this post as necessary.

Managed to score some golf gear to somewhat match what my rig's theme is.
Anyone else's life revolve around their rig, or am I the only one that's obsessed?

Please excuse Dirty Ron. He doesn't like to shower for a few days after a trail run.
Also bent the plate back after going airborne by mistake the day before, but I ended up liking more than it being perpendicular to the ground.

Golf bag: Callaway Fairway+
Shoes: Nike Golf Air Force One - I added the shoelaces (purchased from Amazon)
KakaoTalk_20220620_065329540.jpg
grmmylpa, MobScene13
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 20, 2022

Anyone else's life revolve around their rig, or am I the only one that's obsessed?

Please excuse Dirty Ron. He doesn't like to shower for a few days after a trail run.
Also bent the plate back after going airborne by mistake the day before, but I ended up liking more than it being perpendicular to the ground.

Very cool. I have to agree with you, I think the plate looks better that way.(y)
As far as obsession? Currently life revolves around getting the rig, life revolving around my rig is step #2. Hopefully sometime in the near future. :D

BTW - any video available of the airborne incident? :LOL:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
MobScene13, mikeeshim

Rank 0

Jun 20, 2022

Very cool. I have to agree with you, I think the plate looks better that way.(y)
As far as obsession? Currently life revolves around getting the rig, life revolving around my rig is step #2. Hopefully sometime in the near future. :D

BTW - any video available of the airborne incident? :LOL:

I SO wish I had video. Caught me totally off guard! Pretty sure I hurt my back and wrist as a consolation prize. Haven't been able to stand up straight since, but I managed to play golf. Go figure.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 20, 2022

How do the clubs fit in the back of the 2 Dr? Pics PLEASE!
BN M#: 100503
2 DR Badlands Cyber Orange, Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7
Gurtrude The Short Bus | Get Er Done Dirty Gurty

Rank 0

Jun 20, 2022

How do the clubs fit in the back of the 2 Dr? Pics PLEASE!

They don't fit straight in, but I always have a crate in the back with my air compresser, jumper cables, bungees, impact drill+bits, and a few bottles of water stashed.
The golf bag lays on it to go in diagonally, like so:20220620_150541.jpg
Putting a towel or something soft between the crate and your bag helps keep both unscathed.
Let me know if you need more pics, but this should suffice.
Village Idiot, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 21, 2022

You are loved! Thanks for the pic! Much appreciated.
BN M#: 100503
2 DR Badlands Cyber Orange, Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7
Gurtrude The Short Bus | Get Er Done Dirty Gurty
mikeeshim

Rank V

Jun 22, 2022

View attachment 38161
Nice! Just curious, is that Area 51? It always looks so different from photo to photo. That's what I ordered. I'm asking because I was thinking of doing my Bronco letters orange as well but I wasn't sure how it would look with the blue. I like it!
'22 barebones base, 4dr, non sas, softtop, 2.3 Area51.
Ordered 3/7/22, received 8/6/22 That's how you get it fast!
mikeeshim

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2022

I am curious...
Do you happen to have Burberry seat covers in.your Bronco? Might complete the look...
d9c508173d84371d6eccdc31ef5de126.jpg
Jack D, mikeeshim

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2022

Nice! Just curious, is that Area 51? It always looks so different from photo to photo. That's what I ordered. I'm asking because I was thinking of doing my Bronco letters orange as well but I wasn't sure how it would look with the blue. I like it!

Mine is a cactus grey. Here's a recent post depicting all of the shades I've seen on my car:
50 shades of (cactus) grey

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2022

I am curious...
Do you happen to have Burberry seat covers in.your Bronco? Might complete the look...
View attachment 38276
That'll be a HARD pass from me, but to each their own.
Also, I really like the look and feel of the MGV in mine.
TitsLaRue