Talked To My Salesman

BroncoTerry
May 17, 2021

Rank V

May 17, 2021

I just wanted to know if he has heard anything other than what is on here. Nope! Ford has my order. He is the head of internet sales at the dealership. His own Bronco order was pushed back a couple of weeks also. There are some trails here in Florida that have been yelling for me to come visit! I keep telling them a Genesis just can't cut it off road!:D
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
Sdakotabronco
Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021

Wank ER

May 18, 2021

Not a chirp.
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

I asked my salesperson about the their alloactions at the dealership, and his response was:

"Um, with your reservation, I wouldn't worry about it, you're probably a summer 2022 build. But think how happy you'll be when it gets here!"
LR48, Jakob1972

Rank 0

May 24, 2021

It is an interesting time for sure. I have several of the orders here at our dealership and we are constantly having to adjust and assess. But the great news is that we have our demo headed our way, and that gives me great hope that we will see these beauties rolling down the roads here in PA very soon! Stick with it we will get there!
Deepshag, Wade_Ogurcak