Production Limbo?

Mharris295
Jul 20, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 20, 2021

My tracker has says “In Production” without the the production button filled in now for 9 days now, a little concerned.623A98C1-462F-4A39-9B52-D540C7FAA20D.jpeg
2 door OBX, 2.3, tow package, aux switches, A51, July 13 2020 Reservation date.
jwysopal, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2021

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jul 20, 2021

I'm more concerned about mine not being in production :)
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Cooknn, Stoney

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

It is happening...
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Rank IV

Jul 21, 2021

It is happening...
Yep, still no updates and the person at the customer service number could not find my build by the VIN. Soooooo frustrating to get this close and then…… crickets. I’m sending my dealer an SOS, hopefully they will be able to figure it out.
Soupcook, jwysopal

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Yep, still no updates and the person at the customer service number could not find my build by the VIN. Soooooo frustrating to get this close and then…… crickets. I’m sending my dealer an SOS, hopefully they will be able to figure it out.
Grats on even getting this far!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Rank VI

Jul 21, 2021

Be glad that you are not one of us that have not heard crap period. Reserved a year ago and ordered 6 months ago.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
SuperMike, Soupcook

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

I spoke with Ford customer service yesterday and the lady stated that their (fords) computer system was having major issues updating status reports , production computer and notification computer not keeping up with each other .
Soupcook, Mharris295

Rank IV

Jul 21, 2021

Be glad that you are not one of us that have not heard crap period. Reserved a year ago and ordered 6 months ago.
Same, I reserved on July 13 and ordered on January 26, dealer told me I was number 1 for their joint.
Soupcook, 6GENBRONCOFAN

Rank IV

Jul 21, 2021

Still waiting for my number to be up. Still not a peep. Res. 7/14 ordered Jan 28th. Frustrating to say the least.
7/14/20 Res placed
1/23/21 Order confirmed.
3/22/22 Build Date 4Dr. Wildtrak, Velocity Blue, Squatch, LUX, Hardtop. The 3 sins....
Soupcook

Rank III

Jul 21, 2021

I’m in the same boat! I’ve been stuck “In Production” for over 3 weeks now!! Very frustrating! I called Ford and couldn’t get a real answer. They offered to send my call to marketing department, but I said no thanks, I’ll just keep waiting (been getting good at that).

BUT when I called my dealer (which I assumed would know nothing more than actual Ford) the inventory manager told me my build shows as “PRODUCED” but being help up by something, most likely a final Chip or arranging Transit by Truck or Rail. She told me it shouldn’t take more than a few more days for an update. So we’ll see!

I’ve had the VIN and window sticker available for almost 4-5 weeks, so i still consider myself fortunate. I’ll keep more up to date on my IG account “The_Black_Diamond_Bronco”.

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

Beginning to think that maybe production is not happening at expected rates.
Feels like delivery to paid build sheet reservations are not getting a fair shake.
My Buddy got his vin # on his build for a Tremor 2500 within 2 months, delivery date in 5 weeks from yesterday.
What ya gonna due. How many Built and how many Delivered to Reservation Holders
Actual numbers would be nice, at least we would know some kind of timeline.

Rank IV

Jul 22, 2021

I’m in the same boat! I’ve been stuck “In Production” for over 3 weeks now!! Very frustrating! I called Ford and couldn’t get a real answer. They offered to send my call to marketing department, but I said no thanks, I’ll just keep waiting (been getting good at that).

BUT when I called my dealer (which I assumed would know nothing more than actual Ford) the inventory manager told me my build shows as “PRODUCED” but being help up by something, most likely a final Chip or arranging Transit by Truck or Rail. She told me it shouldn’t take more than a few more days for an update. So we’ll see!

I’ve had the VIN and window sticker available for almost 4-5 weeks, so i still consider myself fortunate. I’ll keep more up to date on my IG account “The_Black_Diamond_Bronco”.
Thank you for the info, I wish ford would have shared the issue with you. At least you would have understood why. Hope you get your rig soon.
jwysopal

Rank IV

Jul 22, 2021

Thank you for the info, I wish ford would have shared the issue with you. At least you would have understood why. Hope you get your rig soon

Rank IV

Jul 23, 2021

Called the customer service number and received no information concerning my build, they had no response to my situation and basically could not tell me that Production has halted only that my build has been halted. Broncos are coming off the line and are being shipped. For those who are receiving their build I say congrats and wish them well. My issue is that I was loyal to Ford by being a launch day reservation and again by ordering and paying my deposit on Jan 26 21. The motor company should be able to tell me why my build is not being completed, that’s all I asked for and received no information what so ever. If Ford would allow the folks on the phone to tell customer why they can’t build their Bronco I believe it would relieve the frustration. Be well all.
jwysopal

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

OBX ,4dr , MIC, 2.7, tow, pretty well loaded.
Blend Date 06/28. In production 06/29. No updates.
All inside indicators show it is built. All modules installed and sync 4 updated.
Mharris295

Rank IV

Jul 24, 2021

OBX ,4dr , MIC, 2.7, tow, pretty well loaded.
Blend Date 06/28. In production 06/29. No updates.
All inside indicators show it is built. All modules installed and sync 4 updated.
Hope you get it soon, it’s just isn’t right.

Rank IV

Jul 28, 2021

Still no updates from Ford. Still in limbo. I received a nifty poster….which is nice
UpNOver

Rank II

Jul 28, 2021

Is good to know that 2 doors are been build besides FEs
UpNOver

Rank 0

Aug 01, 2021

Same Boat, mine (WT 4D HT) has been in "production" since 6/30 by the tracker and my dealer said "It's built, 6.28, but hasn't been released yet.. Not much longer now" but it's been radio silent since 6.24 on the Ford emails. I don't mind the wait, would just like something telling me what's going on, even if it is a "hey see the pics of all the bad tops, one of those is yours, it's going to be another month or so." I too got the poster though :)
UpNOver, DRWright

Rank III

Aug 01, 2021

Same Boat, mine (WT 4D HT) has been in "production" since 6/30 by the tracker and my dealer said "It's built, 6.28, but hasn't been released yet.. Not much longer now" but it's been radio silent since 6.24 on the Ford emails. I don't mind the wait, would just like something telling me what's going on, even if it is a "hey see the pics of all the bad tops, one of those is yours, it's going to be another month or so." I too got the poster though :)
Just curious if you ordered any factory installed accessories.
Ive heard units with accessories are going to Fords install shop after production, so maybe it’s built pending accessories ‍♂️.