Don't delete

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

I'm not upset since it will make mine cooler. I am however upset for loyal customers who ordered CO and have been awaiting their Broncos. I feel like Ford should reward their patience and loyalty plus having a an "exclusive" color on a MY2023 (or realistically) MY2024 could be a sort of consolation for waiting sooooo long.

Reactions: tstarks and PSUTE

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
I'm not upset since it will make mine cooler. I am however upset for loyal customers who ordered CO and have been awaiting their Broncos. I feel like Ford should reward their patience and loyalty plus having a an "exclusive" color on a MY2023 (or realistically) MY2024 could be a sort of consolation for waiting sooooo long.
Which shade of grey would you suggest? Seems that all the cool colors have been discontinued...

SmokeysBronco

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 9, 2021
Arkansas
First Name
Gene
Last Name
Short
I know I'm not getting the cyber orange. The dealer has already changed color on the web reservation page, but the rest is yet to come.

STDaugherty

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 8, 2021
Minneapolis, Ks.
First Name
Sheldon
Last Name
Daugherty
Member #

Met with my dealer this afternoon. He said numerous customers and dealers are extremely unhappy with all of the color changes throughout. I’m hoping that enough dealers move the complaints up the chain and they reconsider. The most common comment is Ford should honor what we have all been waiting on for two years and give the customers that ordered a specific color that has been discontinued the color they desire as a good gesture for waiting this long. Hopefully Ford will grant us something for our painstaking wait.

Captain Jack

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Vernon Alabama
First Name
John
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Met with my dealer this afternoon. He said numerous customers and dealers are extremely unhappy with all of the color changes throughout. I’m hoping that enough dealers move the complaints up the chain and they reconsider. The most common comment is Ford should honor what we have all been waiting on for two years and give the customers that ordered a specific color that has been discontinued the color they desire as a good gesture for waiting this long. Hopefully Ford will grant us something for our painstaking wait.
Don’t hold your breath

Reactions: Mikes2021Bronco

Oday

Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 14, 2022
Smoot, WY, USA
First Name
Oday
Last Name
Sky
I want a real orange. Hugger Orange would be awesome. I think Ford executives are just color blind so they all love gray don’t they want some fun stuff out there

Fillups

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 29, 2022
Cincinnati, OH, USA
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Phillips
Which shade of grey would you suggest? Seems that all the cool colors have been discontinued...
I’m probably bias, but if you gotta pick from the current options, choose HPR!! Mine is supposed to be built next month.

When I started down the road spec-ing out an order, I was set on CO paint. Then, the more I saw on the road it started to feel a little commonplace. More importantly, my wife refused to call it orange. Called it metallic school bus! I still like it, but my wife struck a deal with me. She picks the color and I pick all other options. So, I have
HPR on order before ever seeing one in person. Love the color after seeing it, looks better with the MiC hardtop in my opinion.

Reactions: PSUTE

DougLynn

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 13, 2022
Illinois, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Liniger
Who all is upset that they can't get Cyber Orange now that they have to re-order for MY23? We put our initial reservation in for a Wild Track at the start in the Fall of 2020 and have had Cyber Orange as our color on every order. It's a joke that Ford won't honor our initial orders. My dealer told me yesterday that Cyber Orange is still offered on Bronco Sports and Mavericks. In my opinion Ford needs to honor the colors we all have ordered since the start of this joke of a process.
I’m in the same boat. I started with antimatter blue got MY21, it got discontinued. Saw and loved cyber orange, so I went all in on that color, just to have Ford yank it for 2023. Now I have to settle on Velocity Blue. For those that ordered it, I’m guessing it is next to be discontinued

• Wow
Reactions: PSUTE

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
I’m probably bias, but if you gotta pick from the current options, choose HPR!! Mine is supposed to be built next month.

When I started down the road spec-ing out an order, I was set on CO paint. Then, the more I saw on the road it started to feel a little commonplace. More importantly, my wife refused to call it orange. Called it metallic school bus! I still like it, but my wife struck a deal with me. She picks the color and I pick all other options. So, I have
HPR on order before ever seeing one in person. Love the color after seeing it, looks better with the MiC hardtop in my opinion.
Sounds like she's related to mine. I was lucky enough to be part of the last batch...

BostonBadlands

Rank IV

Champion III

May 7, 2022
Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Childs
Member #

I happened to be in touch with Watertown Ford, Massachusetts. They have an order cancelation, a Badlands non-Sas/4Dr/SoftTop/Lux/Tow in Cyber Orange. They're asking $75,500 on it (order cancelation). If you got the dough and are that hungry, ask for Bill D, Ext. 278.

https://www.watertownford.com/new-Boston-2022-Ford-Bronco-Badlands-1FMEE5DP3NLB48141

If you buy, mention that you learned of it on thebronconation.com

Incidentally, I have the same thing scheduled for build pretty soon, with hard top in Carbonized Gray. I am flipping it, but not for that much. If you're interested, message me.

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

I want a real orange. Hugger Orange would be awesome. I think Ford executives are just color blind so they all love gray don’t they want some fun stuff out there
HAHA, I've been saying that forever! I'm pretty sure at some point Ford will announce "Really Orange Metallic", but upon reveal, everybody will be like, um, that's purple!