Nice take on a Bronco from a Hemi Wrangler owner

Rydfree
Apr 11, 2021

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Apr 11, 2021

Somewhere around 4:46 he says it will outrun his Jeep ,LOL.
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Rusty Shackleford, KennyMac
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 11, 2021

Somewhere around 4:46 he says it will outrun his Jeep ,LOL.
I watched this last night and was very surprised about their reaction to it. I was not expecting them to be as excited about a IFS rock crawler.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Gutter Clown, Steve777468

Rank VI

Apr 11, 2021

Watched this earlier today. Very good demos of all the cool stuff - Turn Assist, Trail Cruise Control, One-Pedal, and Sway Bar Disconnect. I too was impressed with how excited these jeepers were. This shows the new Bronco is the real deal. It's going to surprise a lot of people.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Gutter Clown, Steve777468

Apr 11, 2021

I watched this last night and was very surprised about their reaction to it. I was not expecting them to be as excited about a IFS rock crawler.

Yeah when they first mentioned they had ordered a Bronco in one of their earlier videos they said they were getting it for the IFS ride and would still use the Jeep for crawling . I'm curious as to what direction they will be taking now after getting to ride in one and seeing its capabilities firsthand . Some comparison crawling with the Wrangler and the Bronco would make for some great video content .
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Steve777468, Bschurr

Rank VI

Apr 11, 2021

Yeah when they first mentioned they had ordered a Bronco in one of their earlier videos they said they were getting it for the IFS ride and would still use the Jeep for crawling . I'm curious as to what direction they will be taking now after getting to ride in one and seeing its capabilities firsthand . Some comparison crawling with the Wrangler and the Bronco would make for some great video content .
Guaranteed they will be upgrading the suspension as soon as they can. I watch most of their videos and they are big on clearance and suspension plus most likely re gear it and slap 37's on it.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Steve777468, Rydfree

Apr 11, 2021

Guaranteed they will be upgrading the suspension as soon as they can. I watch most of their videos and they are big on clearance and suspension plus most likely re gear it and slap 37's on it.
Yeah it should be a cool way to showcase some aftermarket goodies as they will be getting some sponsor attention I'm sure :)
Steve777468, DRWright