NH experience in a nutshell....

tasker
Oct 12, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Day started early with a departure of 6 am to drive the hour and 45 or so up to gunstock. It may of been dark and chilly but worth every minute of the drive! Once there I went to the lodge for registration and was blown away by the attention to the details. The benches, the posters the displays...sooo cool! The staff was super friendly and helpful. After a quick meet and greet and description of what to expect it was onward to the ORX course. After a tutorial of some of the features and one last bathroom break prior to trials it was time to pick your ride for the day, I was able to drive a black Badlands with the Sasquatch package 4 door. I can't express enough how well thought out everything was and moved in a timely fashion. A quick convoy ride out to the trailhead we started the trail ride. Great terrain, awesome instruction and amazing trails (thanks Dan!) I was fortunate to be the lead on our 8 truck pack and Dan never let anyone think they couldn't do something and was there very step of the way. After about a nd hour/hour and half we headed back to the ski lift for aerial rides to the summit where lunch was provided. Amazing views and just a really cool place to sit for a spell. Upon returning to our rides it was time for some harder terrain than the morning run. I loved all of it. Dan let me pick a very narrow switch back trail that I don't believe was run often as the trail did not look like it had much use as of late. With the technology in the Bronco it was hard not to both enjoy and anticipate getting to use all of it! A return to camp had a buffet style dinner with an acoustic guitar player serenading us while we ate. After some goodbyes it was time for me to head for home...darkness was upon us and cold setting in but I smiled the whole way home. If you are on the fence on doing this...YOU HAVE to do it! Thanks to Dan, Greg and Taylor? at registration...GREAT time, GREAT people and what a hit the Bronco is! IF you have any questions, feel free to ask due to the fact I am sure I forgot a few things!

Attachments

Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
katie the bronco, KennyMac

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

Wow! Thanks for the write-up. I'm heading there in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!
2021 Big Bend / 4 Dr / Antimatter Blue / Soft Top / Manual
Reserve Date: 12/20/20 Order Date: 4/6/21 Blend Date: 8/6/21 Production Date (ReRelease): 9/24/21 Delivery date: 10/23/21
BuzzyBud, tasker

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

FORGOT to mention that they give you a Yeti insulated water bottle and carabiner when you check in...and don't forget to volunteer, they give different decals away for participation!

Attachments

Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
katie the bronco, KennyMac

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

Wow! Thanks for the write-up. I'm heading there in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!
won't be disappointed!

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

Aside from driving on beaches for the last thirty years, I don't have much off road experience. I'm a little nervous.
Reserve Date: 12/20/20 Order Date: 4/6/21 Blend Date: 8/6/21 Production Date (ReRelease): 9/24/21 Delivery date: 10/23/21

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

DON'T be! they are very patient and the best part is....they don't want any damage as much as you....it's a blast!
BuzzyBud, Steve5205

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

Aside from driving on beaches for the last thirty years, I don't have much off road experience. I'm a little nervous.
I’m a 61 yo “Little Old Lady” and I did the majority of the driving over the course of the day. Yes, at times, it was scary but in a good way. Lots of guidance, lots of support…lots of FUN! I’m 100% confident that if I can do it - You can do it and will have a blast. Enjoy the day.
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Day started early with a departure of 6 am to drive the hour and 45 or so up to gunstock. It may of been dark and chilly but worth every minute of the drive! Once there I went to the lodge for registration and was blown away by the attention to the details. The benches, the posters the displays...sooo cool! The staff was super friendly and helpful. After a quick meet and greet and description of what to expect it was onward to the ORX course. After a tutorial of some of the features and one last bathroom break prior to trials it was time to pick your ride for the day, I was able to drive a black Badlands with the Sasquatch package 4 door. I can't express enough how well thought out everything was and moved in a timely fashion. A quick convoy ride out to the trailhead we started the trail ride. Great terrain, awesome instruction and amazing trails (thanks Dan!) I was fortunate to be the lead on our 8 truck pack and Dan never let anyone think they couldn't do something and was there very step of the way. After about a nd hour/hour and half we headed back to the ski lift for aerial rides to the summit where lunch was provided. Amazing views and just a really cool place to sit for a spell. Upon returning to our rides it was time for some harder terrain than the morning run. I loved all of it. Dan let me pick a very narrow switch back trail that I don't believe was run often as the trail did not look like it had much use as of late. With the technology in the Bronco it was hard not to both enjoy and anticipate getting to use all of it! A return to camp had a buffet style dinner with an acoustic guitar player serenading us while we ate. After some goodbyes it was time for me to head for home...darkness was upon us and cold setting in but I smiled the whole way home. If you are on the fence on doing this...YOU HAVE to do it! Thanks to Dan, Greg and Taylor? at registration...GREAT time, GREAT people and what a hit the Bronco is! IF you have any questions, feel free to ask due to the fact I am sure I forgot a few things!

Awesome review, Dan is a great guy. Glad you enjoyed your experience!!!
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
tasker

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

You will love it!!! No matter what previous experience you have, everyone can enjoy Off Roadeo!
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
tasker

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

I’m a 61 yo “Little Old Lady” and I did the majority of the driving over the course of the day. Yes, at times, it was scary but in a good way. Lots of guidance, lots of support…lots of FUN! I’m 100% confident that if I can do it - You can do it and will have a blast. Enjoy the day.
I'm much older at 62, but I appreciate your encouraging words. Thank you!
KennyMac

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

ONCE you get out there and see what it can do, it will make you want to try more!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

ONCE you get out there and see what it can do, it will make you want to try more!
Thanks. I cant wait.
bdawson24

GASQUATCH

Jan 17, 2022

FORGOT to mention that they give you a Yeti insulated water bottle and carabiner when you check in...and don't forget to volunteer, they give different decals away for participation!
Was your trail guide in pic #6 named Dan?
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
tasker

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jan 17, 2022

No worries, it's all designed for folks like you who have little experience but want to learn! The trail guides are all fantastic, patient, and will guide you through everything. I can't recommend Offrodeo enough, especially for folks who have little or no off road experience, but also for those who do have that experience, but want to learn about the capabilities of the vehicle they just bought in a "safe" environment.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
TorgSurv, tasker

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2022

YES, and I have written an article for Bronco Driver magazine that should be out any time now....
TorgSurv

GASQUATCH

Jan 17, 2022

YES, and I have written an article for Bronco Driver magazine that should be out any time now....

Dan was our guide at Texas. Great guy!

Attachments

2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
tasker