Newbi from North Carolina

Wanted 33
Aug 19, 2020

Rank II

Aug 19, 2020

Hi all, Jim here. I came over from the Bronco G6 forum. I'm still all over the board when it comes to the trim level I want to order. But, it's for sure I'm gonna order a new Bronco. I missed the first gen because of a lack of money, and it just didn't fit our needs. But, now it's all about what I want instead of what I need. :)
"I think donuts define ones copliness" - Luther "Suitcase" Simpson
DRWright, Bsooudi
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 19, 2020

Hi all, Jim here. I came over from the Bronco G6 forum. I'm still all over the board when it comes to the trim level I want to order. But, it's for sure I'm gonna order a new Bronco. I missed the first gen because of a lack of money, and it just didn't fit our needs. But, now it's all about what I want instead of what I need. :)
Welcome to BN! Yeah, most of us are over at 6G also but I'm liking it here since it a little quieter and a lot more early Bronco owners. It's all good though!
My brother and sister in-law live outside of Asheville so we end up visiting a couple times a year. Beautiful country down there.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
DRWright, Wanted 33

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 19, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation Jim!! Trust me you aren't alone when it comes to deciding on what trim level to order.
DRWright, Wanted 33

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2020

Welcome to the group.
Wanted 33

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 19, 2020

Trim level is bad enough, throw in picking a color and your head spins.
Wanted 33

Rank II

Aug 19, 2020

Trim level is bad enough, throw in picking a color and your head spins.

Oh Lord brother, don't get me started on picking a color. I like the Area 51, but look at the Cactus Grey. Wait a minute, have you seen the Anti Matter Blue? I thought I liked Cyber Orange, but then I saw the Race Red. Around, and around it goes. o_O:)
"I think donuts define ones copliness" - Luther "Suitcase" Simpson
Deano Bronc, Bronco V-8

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 19, 2020

Welcome to BN! Yeah, most of us are over at 6G also but I'm liking it here since it a little quieter and a lot more early Bronco owners. It's all good though!
My brother and sister in-law live outside of Asheville so we end up visiting a couple times a year. Beautiful country down there.

My daughter and son in law and other family were camping in Asheville when that earthquake hit Sparta.

Had a uncle that had a house in Hickory. Love that whole area. We will be living down there soon.
Wanted 33, Deano Bronc