Advocate II

Oct 5, 2021
Woodland Park, NJ
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Cielo
Member #

Can’t wait to get mine so i can take it on LBI beach like we did as a kid with my grandfathers Bronco
Where can you access the beach in LBI. Im up in Lavallette and will be getting the IBSP permit? Always looking for new places.

Poindexter_d

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 29, 2021
Siloam, Surry County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Poindexter
Reactions: 2ndGenBroncoOwner

ebrs929

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 11, 2021
NC
First Name
Erin
Last Name
Schneider
I am plotting taking mine to Lookout ASAP when I get mine!!! We are in Central NC, but LOVE the OBX/SOBX areas. :)

wmneill

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 8, 2020
Delran, New Jersey, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
ONeill
Member #

Where can you access the beach in LBI. Im up in Lavallette and will be getting the IBSP permit? Always looking for new places.
It’s been many many years since i did it, we are talking around the late 70’s early 80’s lol i was going to check with the township to see exactly where you can and can’t go. i do know only in off season tho , unless that’s changed too and i think too across from the light house on seaside side I think its called island beach state park I’ve seen trucks and jeeps over there but don’t know much of that side

Sirdude

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Oct 13, 2020
Norfolk Virginia
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Rowley
I live in Norfolk and was down a couple of weeks ago. Rode from Carolla to Carova...interesting place. I would be down to come out you're way next time you're down.