Advocate III

Feb 10, 2021
Winston-Salem, NC USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Nicola
Member #

Agreed and stop showing us prototypes of Warthog Broncos, who gives a crap!

I'm starting to feel like those people on the finding bigfoot shows.

I have resorted to smelling tire tracks and listening for distinctive horn and exhaust sounds.
I have also started sitting in empty Ford sales lots in hope of spotting one coming off a hauler. So far like bigfoot hunters I have only seen pictures.

BD,sasquatch,cyber orange,4dr,mid,MIC,2.7L

For now I have to drive my Traxxas rc version.

Chaos

Rank V

Don't delete

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema
I do...

I know I won't get a Bronco for God knows how long, so all I have is the dream that is Warthog!
Yep..... me too. Gonna wait, might as well see what I might be changing too or what is next on the platter.... Just back from drives out at the Rodeo... the rock crawling and trail drives were fun and demonstrated how insanely capable and easy these vehicles make some fairly serious off roading for novices, but the off road 'race' track was the most fun, busting around with some speed (ok, not crazy speed), and sliding and drifting through the mud, super fun and honestly never felt out of control.... Now I really want my WT........

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Oh, gotcha, kinda like MIC and MOD "will be available" too? Some day they will be I guess LOL
That's an apples to oranges comparison. I can understand your doubt, but I'm a half glass full kinda guy about the whole deal so there will be a green next year.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

That's an apples to oranges comparison. I can understand your doubt, but I'm a half glass full kinda guy about the whole deal so there will be a green next year.
Well, there will be some type of green for sure, one that maybe comes close to the old school we all want? That's doubtful at this rate and then a white top as Ford hinted thats 100% a no go there. And my glass is always half full but facts are facts that don't change my glass.

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

Ford said NO MOD's till 2023 in their last generic email update. This thread is way old
This original thread was started in January 2021.

There was another thread that said there will not be any mod tops or white tops in MY22.
Oh LOL I missed the thread date! I thought this thread came after that one. :LOL: