NEW VIDEO: INPUT WANTED!

jparker
Oct 26, 2020

Oct 26, 2020

Hey Bronco Nation! We are filming another walk-around/highlights video with the Overland unit and Filson Firecrew unit. What are things YOU want to see? Details you want shown? We want this to be an interactive video where we can answer questions that the BN community has! Let us know what you'd like to see in this thread and we will try and make it happen!

-JP
@jordanfrombn on Instagram
Commodore, Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2020

Road trip!!!

Oct 26, 2020

Please film under the hood. A lot of us are wondering what engines are in them and if there is room to add a 2nd battery.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore, Jakob1972

Road trip!!!

Oct 26, 2020

Would also like to see the process of removing the roof panels and doors.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Commodore, Jakob1972

Rank V

Oct 26, 2020

Find tallest/widest guy you can and put them in the drivers seat.

Will you be able to put a hitch on the front with the modular bumper? To allow fo hitch mounted winches and carriers?
Commodore, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

id like to see the divider behind the front seats. Maybe usefull if i were to design a home built overhead camper...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

I was curious about the back of the MGV seats in the overland concept. Are they carpeted?

Also.. try and just push it over because with that roof rack on the sasquatch, it's obviously going to to just flip. (troll)
[O- 725 -O]
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

I was curious about the back of the MGV seats in the overland concept. Are they carpeted?

Also.. try and just push it over because with that roof rack on the sasquatch, it's obviously going to to just flip. (troll)
Feeling a bit top heavy?...lol
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

Nic,

Excellent question. I asked the same question at SuperCel East. I was told that they have it on the Bronco Sport Badlands. Still working to see if that it something they could do here.

Not sure why it would even be in question? It should absolutely be a rubberized backing and not carpet. Could play into this whole new not getting certain accessories on 4 door models?

Since we are talking about the rear cargo area, I would like to see the metal cage/trunk vault in action. How does it assemble/ get dissembled? I would certainly be interested in this accessory.
Commodore, Mdemieville

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

How about a video of the Bronco idling while someone goes through the gauge cluster screens/options? Same thing with the center screen.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Commodore, bmclain

Rank V

Oct 26, 2020

How about a video of the Bronco idling while someone goes through the gauge cluster screens/options? Same thing with the center screen.

This! I would love to see more regarding the "High-Level Instrument Panel" found on the higher-level trims.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2020

Film under the hood of a 2.7 L. Room for a 2nd. battery and air compressor?
Commodore, jmtseven

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 26, 2020

A lot of us want to see the process and tools required to remove/re-install the factory roof rails.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

Hey Bronco Nation! We are filming another walk-around/highlights video with the Overland unit and Filson Firecrew unit. What are things YOU want to see? Details you want shown? We want this to be an interactive video where we can answer questions that the BN community has! Let us know what you'd like to see in this thread and we will try and make it happen!

-JP
Could you ask about roof rails on a 4-door Sasquatch ? 60DC0390-3F67-46AA-B798-D229442CA619.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Temper, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

How about why their not offered with the 2.7 also...? That makes no sense.
jmtseven, Bronc96

Rank V

Oct 26, 2020

I really want to see the 360 degree camera view and front camera view on the screen with the winch blocking the front camera on the Overland. How does it impact that feature?
Commodore, bmclain

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 26, 2020

Could you ask about roof rails on a 4-door Sasquatch ?
How about why their not offered with the 2.7 also...? That makes no sense.
These are great questions, but are more related to B&P, not something that can be answered by filming and photographing these concept vehicles.
Deano Bronc, Slownstddy

Rank IV

Oct 26, 2020

-JP
It would be great to see more details on the heavy duty roof rack, what are The weight ratings?
IG: @gorilla.broncos
'21 First Edition Cactus Grey
'78 Bronco Ranger XLT, ’69 Bronco
Commodore, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Oct 26, 2020

These are great questions, but are more related to B&P, not something that can be answered by filming and photographing these concept vehicles.
Your right. I still wanna see the divider behind the front seats though.
Commodore, TorgSurv

Rank V

Oct 26, 2020

@jparker ... @Stereo had the best question... Show us the 360 degree camera view and front camera view on the screen "in action" with the winch blocking the front camera. For me, that is a deal breaker for the winch.
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
First Edition, 2-Dr, Lightning Blue, Blk Seats, Tow Package (Res: 7/13)
Commodore, gvanroy

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 26, 2020

Your right. I still wanna see the divider behind the front seats though.
Absolutely, I agree with that one 100%.

More about the blocked-out rear side windows too.