Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 18, 2021
California
First Name
John
Last Name
Paruleski
To high and doesn't look good. If your adding a bull guard it needs to be welded to the bumper not bolted on. Just way to busy looking. I think aftermarket will be killing the bumpers and bull guards, along with wench placement

Reactions: Deano Bronc

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Agree there Ford/Apple CarPlay has it very limited to what can be on the screen. Kinda sucks
Not just that. In my explorer there is a section for apps but I have yet to get any apps working on the system. Why have an apps Area if they make it so difficult to get apps working on it.
Hopefully Sync 4 fixes the issues sync 3 has but I'm not holding my breath on getting apps to work natively on the screen.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Not just that. In my explorer there is a section for apps but I have yet to get any apps working on the system. Why have an apps Area if they make it so difficult to get apps working on it.
Hopefully Sync 4 fixes the issues sync 3 has but I'm not holding my breath on getting apps to work natively on the screen.
From my reading on Apple CarPlay, they are very selective on the "approved" apps and basically can not distract the driver is the long story short. So, like for me having the weather apps, I use when storm chasing would be awesome versus using my iPad or laptop on a mount. But, maybe there is a work around