Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Not a fan, too high. Thinking it can be reversed to stick out further and thus be lower, and provide more protection. Looks like I may have to drill a couple of holes. on the top of the bumper to make it happen, but that's not huge...
This is a hard one. I feel like having the BRONCO across the front kinda forces the trade off for the bar.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Not a fan, too high. Thinking it can be reversed to stick out further and thus be lower, and provide more protection. Looks like I may have to drill a couple of holes. on the top of the bumper to make it happen, but that's not huge...
It'd be like a wee stinger that way. Innovative!

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
This is a hard one. I feel like having the BRONCO across the front kinda forces the trade off for the bar.
The Bronco is unique, unlike having to look for a manufacturers' logo to identify the crossover you jut passed to figure out what it is. Don't need Bronco across the grill for people to know what it is...

lonzo71

Rank VI

Promoter II

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

Think it looks good. Being in the military, just used to having something like that near the top hood.

A little surprise that they didn’t flatten the top part and added B R O N C O on it :cool:

Last edited:

Bronco Gal

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 10, 2021
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Mindy
Last Name
Hodel
I can see why they call it the "BO" bar - it's kinda cute, but too bad it covers up the bulk of those very nice painted BRONCO letters

Cooppierce

Rank V

Supporter III

Jul 8, 2020
Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Cooper
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Not a fan of this. It sits to high and its out of proportion. I’m confused.. if you don’t want it to cover the “BRONCO” don’t get it haha
Just lost $300 bucks :cry:

Reactions: ResidualGenius