Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Not a fan, too high. Thinking it can be reversed to stick out further and thus be lower, and provide more protection. Looks like I may have to drill a couple of holes. on the top of the bumper to make it happen, but that's not huge...
This is a hard one. I feel like having the BRONCO across the front kinda forces the trade off for the bar.

Laura

Rank V
Staff member
Super Moderator

Supporter II

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Not a fan, too high. Thinking it can be reversed to stick out further and thus be lower, and provide more protection. Looks like I may have to drill a couple of holes. on the top of the bumper to make it happen, but that's not huge...
It'd be like a wee stinger that way. Innovative!

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
This is a hard one. I feel like having the BRONCO across the front kinda forces the trade off for the bar.
The Bronco is unique, unlike having to look for a manufacturers' logo to identify the crossover you jut passed to figure out what it is. Don't need Bronco across the grill for people to know what it is...

lonzo71

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

Think it looks good. Being in the military, just used to having something like that near the top hood.

A little surprise that they didn’t flatten the top part and added B R O N C O on it :cool:

Last edited:

Bronco Gal

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 10, 2021
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Mindy
Last Name
Hodel
I can see why they call it the "BO" bar - it's kinda cute, but too bad it covers up the bulk of those very nice painted BRONCO letters

Cooppierce

Rank V

Supporter III

Jul 8, 2020
Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Cooper
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Not a fan of this. It sits to high and its out of proportion. I’m confused.. if you don’t want it to cover the “BRONCO” don’t get it haha
Just lost $300 bucks :cry:

Reactions: ResidualGenius