NEW ROOF OPTIONS Possible 2 & 4 DR

Tr3B3ll247
Aug 27, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 27, 2021

Checked the build website this morning, as I do every morning. Looks like there are some new top options that were added!

UPDATE! Checked back this morning, and it seems like this is going to be a dual top option!. It will allow you to select both the hardtop and canvas soft top. So curious if they will ship with the canvas and get the hardtop when they ship to dealers. That would defiantly be a way to keep production moving....

Attachments

4dr Badlands ( Grogu ) Eruption Green. 434 day waiter.
Ditchrunner, KennyMac

Trusted and Carefree

Aug 27, 2021

Yep, looks like the Hard-top prep kit is listed as standard.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Tr3B3ll247

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

So, what is standard (free)?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Trusted and Carefree

Aug 27, 2021

Yep. At least on the Badlands trim which is what I looked at.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco

Rank IV

Aug 27, 2021

Im guessing still the soft top, maybe just different styles being added?

Rank IV

Aug 27, 2021

Checked the build website this morning, as I do every morning. Looks like there are some new top options that were added!
Can you give me (us) the URL for the "build website please? I still don't have a build date.
2 door BL Sasquatch

Rank IV

Aug 27, 2021

Can you give me (us) the URL for the "build website please? I still don't have a build date.
It is on the ford website. Here is the build & price url https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

It's confusing. Is one of those options the fast back version? I can't tell. No pictures or part numbers...nada.
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

It's confusing. Is one of those options the fast back version? I can't tell. No pictures or part numbers...nada.

I believe I saw someone post that the fastback top is one of the options under Accessories > Exterior > Doors and Roof.

But the photos there don't show the back at all, so it's hard to tell.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Pakrat

Rank III

Aug 27, 2021

So the question is can we change our 2 Door order to a Soft Top and get them build with the Hard Top prep package. That would make many 2 Door Order Holders pretty happy

Rank IV

Aug 27, 2021

So the question is can we change our 2 Door order to a Soft Top and get them build with the Hard Top prep package. That would make many 2 Door Order Holders pretty happy
It does look like there will be a softop available for the 2 dr
Abundigas

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

When?

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

They have the Bestop 2 dr version on the Brocos at Off Roadeo Texas. Check em out here...Sarah-N-Tuned at Texas Off Rodeo

Also, Bestop has a new Bronco section on there website .....Trektop - '21-'22 Bronco
jreburn

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

Nope
Abundigas

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

They have the Bestop 2 dr version on the Brocos at Off Roadeo Texas. Check em out here...Sarah-N-Tuned at Texas Off Rodeo

Also, Bestop has a new Bronco section on there website .....Trektop - '21-'22 Bronco

They aren't available yet though, not through the dealership, or Bestop (still says coming soon).

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

They aren't available yet though, not through the dealership, or Bestop (still says coming soon).
Could always try reaching out to Bestop and seeing if they have a Ford part number. Clearly looks like they are in production so you never know even if it isn't listed on the Ford Accessories site. Hell there isn't even a picture of the 4 dr. on the Bestop site and mine is arriving next week.

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

I’m tired of ford changing options and offering more options. Just build my damn truck . You can keep the free noise reduction liner. You can’t produce one friggin hard top but you offer 5 new options. Give me a friggin break.
JFord, ResidualGenius

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Aug 28, 2021

what a cluster truck
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Tr3B3ll247, AcesandEights

Rank IV

Aug 28, 2021

It is on the ford website. Here is the build & price url https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base
Thanks I have that. I have had one on order since early this year. I thought it was something current on build status. I'm struggling with this top issue like a lot of folks. I want a 2 door with a soft top but you can't buy one which I cannot understand since they offer it on the 4 door and Bestop makes them for 2 door models. So I ordered my car with the hard top which Ford also cannot deliver. Catch 22!
2 door BL Sasquatch

Rank VI

Aug 28, 2021

Catch 22, by Joseph Heller if I remember right. One of my favorite books.
the poacher, Mal