New Production date

Brian R
Mar 04, 2021

Rank 0

Mar 04, 2021

I'm hearing rumors Ford has stepped up the production date. Any New info?

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?ev...note-job-1-date-unchanged-%F0%9F%97%93.13146/
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 04, 2021

Wank ER

Mar 06, 2021

Nothing here - but I do like good rumors compared to the latter.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
ATC Enthusiast, Cooknn

Libations MOD

Mar 06, 2021

That would be very nice to get them rolling early but I don't really think we will get any "official" Ford news before May. I mean I would love mine for my June BDay LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
NVSUR, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 09, 2021

Rumor has it my build hits the line 6 weeks from yesterday for mid May delivery. But I just made that up, but now it's out there in the universe. I'm getting pumped, ready for my Bronco!!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
ATC Enthusiast, ResidualGenius

Rank IV

Mar 09, 2021

Rumor has it my build hits the line 6 weeks from yesterday for mid May delivery. But I just made that up, but now it's out there in the universe. I'm getting pumped, ready for my Bronco!!
OK, let’s do this! Mine will be ready and delivered end of June! There’s going to be a lot of Broncos in the universe!!!
KennyMac, 14U

Rank 0

Mar 10, 2021

Man you guys are still waiting on your Broncos? lol
Rgwinn, KennyMac

Rank 0

Mar 10, 2021

I placed my order for a base 2 door yesterday. Dealer says production start is late May with first deliveries in June. Ford decreased the number of orders they can fill for my dealership from 160 to 35. They will stop taking orders for 21s on 3/19. They could not say if I will get a 21 or 22 but chances may be better since I’m getting a plain Jane base! Only accessory I got was the auxiliary switch bar...
14U

Rank 0

Mar 10, 2021

Hopefully you get one this year. I'm hearing there are less than 50% of reservations converting. This is coming from more than one dealer. they are finding that many people made multiple reservations and are going with the first dealer who made contact. Others are waiting till next year for various reasons. I think your chances are pretty good for this year if you find the right dealer. Again this is bases off what the dealers are telling me. Who Knows.......
voodoo_spaghetti

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2021

Man you guys are still waiting on your Broncos? lol
Are we supposed to be doing something else?
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Brian R
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 10, 2021

That would be very nice to get them rolling early but I don't really think we will get any "official" Ford news before May. I mean I would love mine for my June BDay LOL

Same here, turning the big 5 0 in June, but I know that would be crazy! It would be crazier IF the ford team building mine would take a pic with mine when its finished. Call me a dork, but that would be cool imho.
ResidualGenius

Rank 0

Mar 10, 2021

Hopefully you get one this year. I'm hearing there are less than 50% of reservations converting. This is coming from more than one dealer. they are finding that many people made multiple reservations and are going with the first dealer who made contact. Others are waiting till next year for various reasons. I think your chances are pretty good for this year if you find the right dealer. Again this is bases off what the dealers are telling me. Who Knows.......

yep, dealer said they took the full 160 reservations and as of yesterday had 26 converted to orders...sounds like most everyone else ordered BL and WT etc. with lots of fluff. Hoping they can crank mine out and make a quick sale!

Rank 0

Mar 10, 2021

Fingers crossed for you bud. I get it after all that 60 grand for a fully loaded vehicle during covid is harder done than said. I'm sure the wives have something to say as well. LOL. The cool thing is the Base model come with some cool options and is a capable 4x4 all day long. There is also going to be some bad ass aftermarket stuff for these things too. I cant wait!
voodoo_spaghetti

Rank 0

Mar 12, 2021

Well they just announced Ford will be auctioning off 001 at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale on the 26th. I just bought tickets and booked a room. Going to go watch the show and lay eyes on it.
KennyMac, Deano Bronc