NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH: Traceable Security Labels Made Exclusively For Bronco!!!

NT AUTOMOTIVE
Jan 25, 2022

Rank V

Jan 25, 2022

Hello Bronco Nation!!

As we celebrate NT Automotive's 30th Anniversary being in business This Week, we decided this would be the best time to officially launch our Traceable Security Label product designed Exclusively for Ford Bronco owners (Bronco & Bronco Sport)!!

First. Thank You Michael @ Ford Motor Company for your valuable input on this project (on another forum) by providing us with the proper Ford channels to review and consider prior to launch. Furthermore, if at anytime Ford determines that NT Auto needs to make ANY adjustments to our traceable security label product design--please let us know and changes will be implemented expeditiously.

Moving on. These low cost, highly effective, traceable security labels add an additional layer of personalized protection for your Bronco and more importantly they assist law enforcement with verifying owner/vehicle identity if your bronco is ever stolen and recovered. *The top two lines on labels (code # and 800#) are vehicle specific, mark the metal surface and traceable even if a thief removes the labels.

Car theft is on the rise!! Don't end up like many others who fell victim to auto theft, like for example, the lead singer of the band "Green Day" who's classic car he owned for 30 years was just stolen earlier this week!! https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/green-day-billie-joe-armstrong-car-stolen

Bronco Nation Members can now Purchase NT Auto's Traceable Security Labels for your Bronco Here:
https://ntautomotive.thrivecart.com/ford-bronco-traceable-security-labels-2/

SALE PRICE INCLUDES:
  1. Six (6) Traceable Security Labels per Vehicle
  2. One (1) Interior Window Warning Decal for the Driver Window OR Front Windshield
  3. Free Shipping
  4. Lifetime Registry Membership for as Long as You Own Your Bronco
  5. Made in the USA Quality--UV Labels Will Last the Entire Service Life of the Vehicle
  6. NT Auto is the ONLY Vendor in the Nation Selling This Exclusive Product with Registry

TWO (2) Traceable Label DESIGNS You Can Pick For Your Bronco Trim Level:
  • First Edition (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • Badlands (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • WildTrak (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • Black Diamond (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • Big Bend (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • Outer Banks (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • Base (LOGO or SCRIPT)
  • See picture attached showing "Logo" vs "Script" so you know which one is which
  • You can specify which Label Design & Trim Level you would like to purchase at Checkout

INSTALLATION:
  • SUPER EASY. Make sure the surface is clean, then simply peel, stick and press. That's it!!
  • Security labels should be installed on your tailgate or trunk lid, under hood, on the inside of passenger doors and *on the driver door jamb next to other Mfg labels (see pic) so if your vehicle is ever stolen and recovered...Law Enforcement can easily locate & verify owner/vehicle identity by calling our toll free 800# 24/7.
  • See pictures attached showing some of the label install locations (under hood and driver door jamb). We installed both versions of the security label on our Bronco demo vehicle.
  • On 2 door models. We suggest installing 2 labels on both doors + 2 labels on both door jambs + 1 label under hood + 1 label on tailgate.
  • On 4 door models. We suggest installing 1 label on tailgate + 1 label under hood + 3 labels on passenger doors + 1 label on driver door jamb next to other OEM labels--See pic.
  • Also see install instructions in attached pictures.

MISC NOTES:
  • All security labels come with the metallic silver background. NOT the white background. The difference you see in some of the pics attached is with camera Flash on (silver) vs Flash off (white).
  • Note. The Logo labels in a couple attached pics were prototype and we hadn't laser cut the code number or phone number on them so please keep this in mind (disregard) when reviewing these two pics.
  • We do have some inventory printed and in stock but otherwise security Labels are "Made to Order" and Tailor Made for your Bronco based on your own unique code number issued to you after purchase.
  • NT Auto manages and maintains the vehicle registry. If we were allowed to provide our registry to the NCIC (National Crime Information Center) we would but unfortunately our previous IAATI membership (International Association of Auto Theft Investigators) does not merit NCIC data sharing.
  • Product ships from NT Auto within 1-2 weeks after purchase (MAX).
  • As we mentioned above. The top two lines on these traceable labels (Unique Code Number and NT's 800 Number) leave a permanent mark on the metal surface of the vehicle. This mark is traceable using ultra violet light (UV light) even if a thief removes the security labels from the vehicle.
  • Feel free to call our 800 number (800-627-7286) to get an idea of how law enforcement can contact us, anytime, and report a stolen vehicle. Plus voicemails are also transcribed and sent to NT's email for both our records and yours if your vehicle is ever stolen and recovered.
  • We're also considering enabling a 24/7 live answering service for LIVE after hours support, if ever needed, but the product price will increase if we enable this service in the future AND we've used this type of service years ago but found it's no longer necessary because the live reps are simply transferring the same information to our database that our digital system now provides. Nevertheless, it's still an option we are considering adding in the future.

DISCLAIMER:
  • Traceable security labels will NOT prevent a thief from stealing your Bronco, and for the record, neither will a factory alarm or GPS tracking system. Plus it's easier for a thief to remove and disarm the GPS and factory alarm system than our security labels and its permanent mark. However, Each security feature holds their own value and importance.
  • If you're interested in adding a security device that, when armed, WILL prevent a thief from stealing your bronco...check out our digital pedal lock security system built into the Sprint Booster V3 (SBV3) throttle controller product we also offer on Bronco Nation.
  • SBV3 is very easy to install, multi purpose and it WON'T void your factory warranty!!
  • I pasted the SBV3 link below if anyone is interested in reading other Bronco Nation customer reviews and/or adding NT Auto's full suite of security products onto your Bronco (Traceable Security Labels + Digital Pedal Lock).

Sprint Booster/Pedal Lock Thread (Bronco Nation):
https://thebronconation.com/forums/...ce-wont-void-warranty.9080/page-2#post-146181

Have a great day and THANK YOU for your support!!

Sincerely,

Tiffany
NT Automotive
(800) 627-7286
[email protected]

sC6rnwxq-625835581.jpg
20220204_194536.jpg
20220204_194551.jpg
20220204_194658.jpg
Installation Instructions-Traceable Secuirty Labels.PNG
20220124_161751.jpg20220124_161831.jpg20220124_161940.jpg20220124_162027.jpg
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
LoneRanger, Speed Devil

Rank IV

Jan 25, 2022

Like the second sticker. Looks legit. Any deterrent helps.
LilMike73, LR48

Rank V

Jan 25, 2022

Like the second sticker. Looks legit. Any deterrent helps.
Thank You!!
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 25, 2022

They're a novel approach to enhanced vehicle security. I had something like these on my 2019 Challenger. Still, they're more useful as recovery aids than a theft deterrent. If given a choice of one of the four available designs, I would opt for the silver labels featuring the black bucking bronco logo. (Check if this is a potential copyright violation.) Unfortunately, I don't think the trim level logos reproduced well. I would pass on them. I know what they say because I'm familiar with the trim packages and the shapes of the corresponding emblems, but others may not. I'm not sure it matters, even to the owner. Good luck on your endeavor!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
BASH_5137, SuperMike

Rank V

Jan 25, 2022

They're a novel approach to enhanced vehicle security. I had something like these on my 2019 Challenger. Still, they're more useful as recovery aids than a theft deterrent. If given a choice of one of the four available designs, I would opt for the silver labels featuring the black bucking bronco logo. (Check if this is a potential copyright violation.) Unfortunately, I don't think the trim level logos reproduced well. I would pass on them. I know what they say because I'm familiar with the trim packages and the shapes of the corresponding emblems, but others may not. I'm not sure it matters, even to the owner. Good luck on your endeavor!
Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

Just to clarify, there are only 2 types of labels, not 4. One set of pics is with flash on and the other with flash off. They all have the nice metallic silver background.

I normally include a theft warranty (partial loss benefit) with these labels to my car dealer customers and might do same here if we can figure out compliance and logistics of how claims would be processed. But adding coverage will obviously increase price nor is coverage my focus here.

There are no copyrights on the names, minus maybe "wildtrak" and even then I will be submitting the Logo version to Ford next month as well. If they dont approve (doubt it) then I have the wording only design as back up. There is honestly not enough meat on the bone for Ford to care as it would cost more to defend an infringement than the program is worth (in their eyes). But Ive been in patent and trademark biz for a while, one of my company patented product technology was stolen by an overseas competitor and we defended it in her majesty court in the UK and their atty at the time was Tony Blair brother (former prime minister). And we won the lawsuit. So I respect the law and will abide if Ford requests it.

This product simply makes Fords product, bronco, more secure against theft. The labels are both a visual theft deterrent and the unique code # per customer + my company 800 # are both traceable to assist police with recovery if label ever removed (not easy to remove) using ultra violet light via if the vin plate and vin tags are removed by chop shop.

My family owned and operated company been in business 30 years next month (30yr anniversary) and we plan on remaining open another 30+ years so rest assured your lifetime registry membership will remain in effect throughout the service life of the vehicle.
hertzman, Dwaine

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 25, 2022

Thank you for explaining the variations of the photos. I suspected as much, but wasn't sure the white was the silver catching the light of the flash. It sounds like you've done your due diligence and again, I wish you all the prosperity this venture can bring! It certainly is a value-added product.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Slownstddy, Coraleef

Rank V

Jan 25, 2022

Hello Bronco Nation Members,

TEASER--SEE PICS!!

NT Auto is preparing to release a low cost security product February '22 that I personally designed Exclusively for Bronco owners.

These are traceable security DNA labels for your bronco. The top two lines (unique code # per owner and NT Auto 800#) are traceable even if labels are removed. Super easy to install just peel & stick. Not easy to remove and will last the entire service life of the vehicle. I will explain more next month when the product officially releases..

I'm currently working on two different designs. FYI the labels with LOGO design I've not yet laser cut the traceable data (Code number and NT 800#).

*I'm curious to know which label design (Logo Trim or Written Trim or Both) I should offer next month and I would really appreciate any helpful feedback and/or interest you guys n gals are willing to provide.

These simple & effective security labels will come with an interior window warning decal + lifetime registry membership so if your bronco is ever stolen and recovered we can help assist law enforcement 24/7 with identifying the rightful vehicle owner (YOU!). Plus they just look cool :cool:

I might also include theft coverage with the labels, running it by compliance. TBD

Some of you may have a version of these traceable labels already on your bronco (look at the door jambs) but even if so--NONE of them are made specifically for your bronco trim level I.E. Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, WildTrak, Black Diamond, Badlands and First Edition. I will also mfg traceable labels for Raptor, Everglades and any other bronco trims to come in the future.

Thanks for your support!
View attachment 26987View attachment 26988View attachment 26989View attachment 26990
These look great! Also if you have FordPass,
You can connect ou bronco to your phone or Iwatch. You can find your vehicle anywhere in the world. Check the oil , gas and lock the doors. I like these stickers also, everything helps.
NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Feb 05, 2022

2/4/2022 Updates:
  1. Traceable label program I made exclusively for our Bronco's is almost ready for launch.
  2. See newest pics.
  3. I slapped both versions (Logo and Script) on Broncowski earlier. Figured it was only right to snag Badlands registry number "BL 100001" ;)
  4. My late father also invented Vin Etching (Chemical & Laser based applications) hints my vin number etched on the driver glass window. If any interest here, I might offer DIY vin etch kits in the future as well if anyone is interested. *You can never have too much security IMO.
Have a great weekend everyone. Stay Tuned!!

Best Regards,
-T
20220204_194536.jpg20220204_194551.jpg20220204_194658.jpgsC6rnwxq-625835581.jpg

Rank V

Feb 09, 2022

2/8/2022 Updates:
  1. Bronco Nation members can now purchase NT Automotive's Traceable security labels in the link above via our original/edited post in this thread :)
  2. Also see additional pics and info in our edited original post at the beginning of this thread,
Have a great evening everyone!!

Sincerely,
-Tiff

Rank VI

Feb 09, 2022

How are these different than having a license plate and VIN on the vehicle. What does it add? I'm not understanding what having the stickers do, other than allow law enforcement to call you? Couldn't law enforcement just contact the DMV, which they are typically directly tied-into, and get the same info? These are kind of like dog tags? Couldn't you just have an "If Found Call" sticker?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank VI

Feb 09, 2022

Thieves don't read warnings... I get that it is used to help locate the owner but that's why a vin is on the vehicle in multiple locations.

Cool for anyone interested I just don't see a purpose unless you like stickers everywhere.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
AcesandEights

Rank V

Feb 09, 2022

How are these different than having a license plate and VIN on the vehicle. What does it add? I'm not understanding what having the stickers do, other than allow law enforcement to call you? Couldn't law enforcement just contact the DMV, which they are typically directly tied-into, and get the same info? These are kind of like dog tags? Couldn't you just have an "If Found Call" sticker?
Vin plates and vin tag stickers currently on your bronco are easy to remove and not traceable. Our labels are very difficult to remove, a visual deterrent when a thief see's it after theft and will ditch the vehicle, and our labels are traceable by law enforcement even if removed.
the poacher

Rank V

Feb 09, 2022

Thieves don't read warnings... I get that it is used to help locate the owner but that's why a vin is on the vehicle in multiple locations.

Cool for anyone interested I just don't see a purpose unless you like stickers everywhere.
See my last comment. Plus, the thief stealing the car might not care (many do actually) and the crime network they sell it too, if they buy it, will care. Next thing you know the stolen vehicle is dumped and recovered by law enforcement. These security labels assist with vehicle recovery, especially if Vin plate and vin tags are removed.

If a car thief knows the vehicle can be traced, beyond GPS, they will ditch the vehicle for another easier target. Thieves do not want to spend their own money to remove vehicle identity i.e. paint, replace vin etched windows etc.

Its much harder to falsify a vehicle identity with our security labels on the car. Its affordable and additional protection for all Bronco owners (under $30).

If anymore questions or speculation we are happy to help.
Frankiefaun, Eninty

Rank VI

Feb 09, 2022

I hope you sell a metric assload of these but this to me feels useless like window etching was.

I know there are people that want the extra weighted blanket of security so to that I say nice work.
IL21Bronco, AcesandEights

Rank V

Feb 09, 2022

I hope you sell a metric assload of these but this to me feels useless like window etching was.
Haha. Thanks.

Fyi. Window etching vin numbers is a time honored security system endorsed by the FBI, NCIC and Law Enforcement nationwide. Many police departments even offer free vin etching for their community's.

If a thief steals a car with vin etched windows, if they don't ditch it for an easier target, they have to replace ALL windows to remove the vehicle identity, thus, it costs the thief MONEY out of pocket to replace, thus, they will just ditch the car for an easier target.

Oh and I know a thing or two about Vin etching. My late father patented the method to etch vin numbers into glass with chemical AND he patented the method and application of etching Vin numbers into glass with a laser. I created our 2.0 product for car dealers in 2014. The labels we now supply are much easier to install and can be customized.

Btw. If a car dealer ever overcharged for Vin etch we stopped selling to that dealer. Dealers overcharge for EVERYTHING though, even Broncos!!

Many vin etch competitors knocked off our chemical version over the years.

Plus, your car dealer should have included a theft warranty with the vin etch, if not and charged hundreds of dollars for it, they are a terrible dealer!!

See both videos below proving my family role with regards to vin etching, for posterity. Miss you dad (cancer 2013)!!

Laser Etching Vins for Toyota (Video):

Chemical Etching Vins (Video):
DRWright

Rank VI

Feb 09, 2022

Haha. Thanks.

Fyi. Window etching vin numbers is a time honored security system endorsed by the FBI, NCIC and Law Enforcement nationwide. Many police departments even offer free vin etching for their community's.

If a thief steals a car with vin etched windows, if they don't ditch it for an easier target, they have to replace ALL windows to remove the vehicle identity, thus, it costs the thief MONEY out of pocket to replace, thus, they will just ditch the car for an easier target.

Oh and I know a thing or two about Vin etching. My late father patented the method to etch vin numbers into glass with chemical AND he patented the method and application of etching Vin numbers into glass with a laser. I created our 2.0 product for car dealers in 2014. The labels we now supply are much easier to install and can be customized.

Btw. If a car dealer ever overcharged for Vin etch we stopped selling to that dealer. Dealers overcharge for EVERYTHING though, even Broncos!!

Many vin etch competitors knocked off our chemical version over the years.

Plus, your car dealer should have included a theft warranty with the vin etch, if not and charged hundreds of dollars for it, they are a terrible dealer!!

See both videos below proving my family role with regards to vin etching, for posterity. Miss you dad (cancer 2013)!!

Laser Etching Vins for Toyota (Video):

Chemical Etching Vins (Video):
Yeah I'm still salty about a dealer experience I had where they charged a mandatory 500$ window etching to all their vehicles on the lot. They no longer do that but they are still a predatory dealer that adds and marks up everything.

Now I just use them for service because their service department is actually good unlike their sales department.

Rank V

Feb 09, 2022

Yeah I'm still salty about a dealer experience I had where they charged a mandatory 500$ window etching to all their vehicles on the lot. They no longer do that but they are still a predatory dealer that adds and marks up everything.

Now I just use them for service because their service department is actually good unlike their sales department.
I'm sorry that happened to you. Sounds like that dealer did a 100% preload of vin etch and charged way too much for it. What they dont realize is they can give the vin etch product away for free so long as it helps close the car deal and establishes trust with you the retail customer so you continue buying ftom them next time you are in the market to purchase a car.

Did you get a partial loss benefit (theft warranty) with the vin etch you paid $500 for or no? Either way $500 is too much but if no warranty included...you got ripped off bad. So upsetting.

Fyi. If vin etch or traceable security labels are sold on their own for more than $99 at the Dealer level, its too much. If sold DIY Retail for more than $40, its too much. Our label package is $28 and like I said in original post includes free shipping, exclusive design and lifetime registry membership.

If either theft deterrent product (vin etch or security labels) is sold at the Dealer level for more than $299 WITH a theft warranty included @ a max coverage term of 5yr + max benefit up to $5000 i.e. pay your comprehensive deductible if car stolen and not recovered in 30 days, especially if more than 50 miles away from our southern border, its too much.

Anyway, I hope this helps anyone navigate buying a car from a crooked dealer and I hope it helps prove Im not out to rip anyone off here. No way. I make very little here after all expenses and fees factored.

Instead my purpose here is to provide good products, educate and help make your broncos more secure with an affordable easy to install and cool theft deterrent I designed just for the bronco community to help police identify the vehicle faster if stolen, vins stripped and recovered.
Deano Bronc, DRWright

Rank V

Feb 13, 2022

2/13/2022 Updates:
  1. We're back safe after few days away from the office celebrating our son's birthday
  2. ALL traceable security label orders received to date are now in the mail awaiting shipment tomorrow 2/14/22 :)
We hope everyone is doing great and enjoy the super bowl today!!

-Tiff
NT Auto
Deano Bronc, DRWright

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2022

@NT AUTOMOTIVE Why is your site down?
July 14 Reservation, February 14 Order Placed, November 22nd Build Week, Built December 5, In-route.
4 Dr Wildtrak, A51, Leather, Lux, Tow

Rank V

Feb 18, 2022

@NT AUTOMOTIVE Why is your site down?
Our sales link is being reconfigured for this forum only and will be uploaded here later today. All is well :)