New Owner - LUCKY!

Dfox1775
Apr 01, 2022

Rank V

Apr 01, 2022

Hey everybody! Got super lucky and snagged an order somebody had backed out of! Didn't stay very stock long. Added 35's and KMC summit wheels and some tint. Still riding on factory suspension, no lift!

Attachments

Zalford, Steve777468
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 01, 2022

Rank V

Apr 01, 2022

Congratulations on the find ~ I just refuse to hate on your good fortune!..
It does make me feel a little better that you at least had to wait for the new wheels and tires ~ That had to suck ;)
'21 OBX Wht 2-Door SAS, 2.7 w/ Lux, Htd Leather, B&O Stereo, Tow, Mod Bumper, Bash and Brush, Roof Rails
Res 7/13/20, Order 3/19, Build 12/13, Blend 12/14, Built 3/18, Ship'd 3/19... Pk'd up 4/2

Black Velvet

Apr 01, 2022

Nice

Rank V

Apr 01, 2022

Congratulations on the find ~ I just refuse to hate on your good fortune!..
It does make me feel a little better that you at least had to wait for the new wheels and tires ~ That had to suck ;)

I actually kind of feel bad for everyone that has been waiting....I think I'm going to play the lottery tonight though!

I won't tell you how long I waited for wheels and tires to be done....that'll make you more mad :censored:

SQUACHD

Apr 01, 2022

Hey everybody! Got super lucky and snagged an order somebody had backed out of! Didn't stay very stock long. Added 35's and KMC summit wheels and some tint. Still riding on factory suspension, no lift!
So awesome! The tires, wheels, and tint make such a big difference. Congrats!!
22 Badlands 4 dr, sas, lux, mic, 2.7, cactus gray. Ordered 2/21/22 - Re Order 9/22/2022 for 23 model

Rank V

Apr 01, 2022

I actually kind of feel bad for everyone that has been waiting....I think I'm going to play the lottery tonight though!

I won't tell you how long I waited for wheels and tires to be done....that'll make you more mad :censored:
Haaaaa ~ Not today my friend.... I'm all good today!

I just got the call an hour ago ~ I'm picking up my BLONCO 'da BRONCO tomorrow morning at 8:30a :p

What's the grade on that tint?... They let you get away with that in Iowa?

Aint Even Mad Bro GIFs | Tenor
'21 OBX Wht 2-Door SAS, 2.7 w/ Lux, Htd Leather, B&O Stereo, Tow, Mod Bumper, Bash and Brush, Roof Rails
Res 7/13/20, Order 3/19, Build 12/13, Blend 12/14, Built 3/18, Ship'd 3/19... Pk'd up 4/2
PSUTE, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 01, 2022

Haaaaa ~ Not today my friend.... I'm all good today!

I just got the call an hour ago ~ I'm picking up my BLONCO 'da BRONCO tomorrow morning at 8:30a :p

What's the grade on that tint?... They let you get away with that in Iowa?

Aint Even Mad Bro GIFs | Tenor

That's awesome! Has to be a great feelin! It's 5% on all windows and 50% on the windshield. The tint isn't legal in Iowa, but have had good luck with rigs in the past! Cross my fingers on this one I guess!