New (Old Now) Owner

BroncoJojo
Oct 20, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 20, 2021

Hey All,

I’m a newbie, first time post on a forum, for ANY of the cars I’ve owned. I traded an Alfa Romeo Guilia and Alfa Romeo Stelvio, to purchase a Ford Edge ST in June. After driving that car for 2 months I was pissed at the trash build quality. I had somewhat low expectations for the Bronco and when I finally got my vehicle in, I took delivery of my Bronco in August, and have since packed on 2300 miles :p I’ve never had intentions to purchase a Ford, but my father in law (who works at Ford) was just as excited about the Bronco as I was. So to stay in good grace, I purchased one, but in a stark turn off events he gave me a ridiculous discount where I paid roughly $48K for a $60K BADassLANDS. I actually love this thing.
Laura, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2021

No Ragerts

Oct 20, 2021

Congrats on your BADassLANDS & welcome to Bronco Nation!

now, let’s see some pics of your new ride…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TK1215, BroncoJojo

Rank V

Oct 20, 2021

Welcome aboard the board. Most are of us are anxiously waiting delivery. Glad to hear you're a happy camper with yours!!!
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
TK1215, BroncoJojo

Rank IV

Oct 20, 2021

Thank you! Yea what I’m kinda curious about is when you guys made your res? I reserved back in August of 2020, cancelled, then reserved 3 months later, cancelled then reserved a third time, and I still got mine within the 1 year time frame. I think it may have something to do with when I actually ordered, which was the day after orders were being accepted. I was also 1:1 in MN to order it at his dealership now my wife and I have sent 6 people his way and they all have purchased haha.

Life is a Highway

Oct 20, 2021

Hey All,

I’m a newbie, first time post on a forum, for ANY of the cars I’ve owned. I traded an Alfa Romeo Guilia and Alfa Romeo Stelvio, to purchase a Ford Edge ST in June. After driving that car for 2 months I was pissed at the trash build quality. I had somewhat low expectations for the Bronco and when I finally got my vehicle in, I took delivery of my Bronco in August, and have since packed on 2300 miles :p I’ve never had intentions to purchase a Ford, but my father in law (who works at Ford) was just as excited about the Bronco as I was. So to stay in good grace, I purchased one, but in a stark turn off events he gave me a ridiculous discount where I paid roughly $48K for a $60K BADassLANDS. I actually love this thing.
Congratulations and Welcome to the BN!
BroncoJojo
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 20, 2021

Glad you're here, @BroncoJojo, and that you're loving your Bronco!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
BroncoJojo