Super Supporter II

Jul 16, 2020
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Budetti
Member #

Did they give you any breaks on price or MSRP? I’m at Chalmers. I emailed them over the weekend looking for allocation and my place, but haven’t heard a word. I am in no hurry so they can wait until late Feb for all the dealer nonsense to settle down. Rich has done me well the couple times I’ve gone to them.
I did not haggle to much on the price I was happy to take MSRP with no ADM. I had my reservation with Power Ford and tried to contact them like 100 times and was just blown off. I finally called Rich Ford and they knew the whole process. I switched my reservation and was in within a week to place my order. I couldn't be more happy with the service I have received. I am finding that you probably want to ask to speak to the inventory manager, they are the ones you actually sit down with to put the order in the ford system. I got to watch how that system works and she let me pick all the options I wanted. They even gave me a print out of my order with all the Ford order codes and all that.

Mal

Rank V

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

Confirmed with the Dealer, I will be MY22. What I expected. I will just have to live vicariously through the forums for an additional year.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

LoboNation

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 16, 2020
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Budetti
Member #

Confirmed with the Dealer, I will be MY22. What I expected. I will just have to live vicariously through the forums for an additional year.
Oh man well at least you will get all the good options. I had thought about waiting because I'm interested in the green color and definitely would like a shadow black roof. In the end I decided to go MY21 but I wouldn't have felt to bad if I got pushed to MY22. I will get in touch with you once I get mine so you can take it for a drive before you get your own.

Reactions: Mal

j_dan_yell

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 29, 2021
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Jesd
Last Name
Danielle
Awesome! I'm in ABQ too. I suspect we will have quite a bit of Bronco owners here. I'm thinking of buying a domain and setting up a local club website just to track events and stuff. We can use this post for now to stay in touch. I will shoot you some more info after I get some of the stuff built out.
I'm in ABQ too. I've seen a whole bunch of broncos in my neighborhood, at least 4 within walking distance of the uni. I'd be interested in a local club too. Especially if it would help me get in touch with mechanics who could help me with my build. (I'm pretty new to the whole lifestyle, but down to learn.)

Reactions: Mal and Deano Bronc

Mal

Rank V

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

I'm in ABQ too. I've seen a whole bunch of broncos in my neighborhood, at least 4 within walking distance of the uni. I'd be interested in a local club too. Especially if it would help me get in touch with mechanics who could help me with my build. (I'm pretty new to the whole lifestyle, but down to learn.)
Cool. Looks like were are getting the core of a group together. Welcome aboard

Mal

Rank V

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

My order is in. It will be a 22, so subject to change-

Wildtrak, 4dr, Iconic Silver, Black top, Lux, towing, and the graphics. At least thats what it is until the Heritage edition drops in 22. :)

Reactions: 14U

ABQNMBronco

Rank IV

Advocate III

Mar 11, 2021
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
S Wayne
Last Name
Plemons
Member #

I ordered mine from Power Food. Outer Banks 2 Door, High Package, Cyber Orange. $1000 deposit. The individual I placed my order with is no longer in that position. How I find out was after my 4th unanswered email to him, I texted him asking, if he was still with Power Ford. He stated he was in another position on two over individual were doing the Bronco orders. Which took them a while to respond to my questions, which still aren't answered. I am hoping that this is not a sign of things to come.

ABQNMBronco

Rank IV

Advocate III

Mar 11, 2021
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
S Wayne
Last Name
Plemons
Member #

Well I have my reservation in with Power Ford. I havent had one call from them though so I think I am going to change mine if its still possible. Have you spoken to the bronco person at Capitol ford yet? I called Rich Ford and they seamed pretty knowledgeable about the process so far.
I order my with Power Ford and they aren't very good at communicating.

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

I ordered mine from Power Food. Outer Banks 2 Door, High Package, Cyber Orange. $1000 deposit. The individual I placed my order with is no longer in that position. How I find out was after my 4th unanswered email to him, I texted him asking, if he was still with Power Ford. He stated he was in another position on two over individual were doing the Bronco orders. Which took them a while to respond to my questions, which still aren't answered. I am hoping that this is not a sign of things to come.
I just bought my first vehicle from them a few weeks ago and wasn’t impressed. They claimed they offer a standard 100,000 mile power train warranty at no cost on all their vehicles. I used my X-plan with them and didn’t pay for the warranty... However, I paid with a check and had to call them two weeks later to ask them to cash the check. That was a bit of a warning for me.

LoboNation

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 16, 2020
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Budetti
Member #

Anyone in NM get an email yesterday? I didn't but I wasn't really holding my breath. I was assuming any priority order would go to the dealer or a close friend of the dealer. I read most dealers only got 1 or 2 priority spots.

Reactions: Broncomon

Broncomon

Rank IV

Advocate II

Jan 25, 2021
Santa Fe, NM, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Courtney
Member #

Anyone in NM get an email yesterday? I didn't but I wasn't really holding my breath. I was assuming any priority order would go to the dealer or a close friend of the dealer. I read most dealers only got 1 or 2 priority spots.

I didn't, first day FE reservation too so thinking based on who did get an email, neither of those things factor into build priority.

LoboNation

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 16, 2020
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Budetti
Member #

I didn't, first day FE reservation too so thinking based on who did get an email, neither of those things factor into build priority.
Yeah I'm holding out hope that I get an email next Thursday if that's when they will do them every week.

Mal

Rank V

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

After watching the new colors drop, looks like we get to ask the question "red or green" :)

Hope everyone is doing good. Haven't seen a big bronco on the street yet, but I know there was one sitting on the power ford lot when I went by the other day.