New Mexico Bronco Nation

LoboNation
Aug 12, 2020

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Any other New Mexico Bronco buyers looking to start up a New Mexico Bronco Nation club? If you are at all interested let me know and I will start setting up a little more formal of a club. We have some beautiful 4X4 locations here in our state and we could probably host some awesome events.
2021 Badlands, Sasquatch, LUX, 2.7, MIC Hard Top, A51 - Delivered 12/28/2021
Adam1966, WhiteWalker
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2020

Rank V

Aug 14, 2020

Oh yeah that describes a good portion of New Mexico. You would probably want to look at norther NM near Chama also right across the border in southern CO there is some beautiful land that is still pretty untouched by tourist. We have a friend with a cabin in the conejos river valley near Platoro, CO. I think that has to be one of the prettiest valleys in the country. New Mexico has a ton to offer though as well. The Valles caldera nation park is also some of the most amazing outdoors I have seen. You can buy land not far from that area too.
14U, Bsooudi

Trusted and Carefree

Aug 17, 2020

I'd be into a NM club. Im down in Albuquerque
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Commodore

Rank V

Aug 17, 2020

I'd be into a NM club. Im down in Albuquerque
Awesome! I'm in ABQ too. I suspect we will have quite a bit of Bronco owners here. I'm thinking of buying a domain and setting up a local club website just to track events and stuff. We can use this post for now to stay in touch. I will shoot you some more info after I get some of the stuff built out.
Commodore

Trusted and Carefree

Aug 17, 2020

Awesome! I'm in ABQ too. I suspect we will have quite a bit of Bronco owners here. I'm thinking of buying a domain and setting up a local club website just to track events and stuff. We can use this post for now to stay in touch. I will shoot you some more info after I get some of the stuff built out.
I like it. Looks like we will have some time before the rigs start shipping. If you need a hand with things, let me know
Commodore

Rank V

Aug 17, 2020

I like it. Looks like we will have some time before the rigs start shipping. If you need a hand with things, let me know
I will let you know for sure. Maybe we can come up with a New Mexico themed name for the club. Let me know if you think of anything.
Commodore

Rank V

Aug 17, 2020

I’m Still looking in to being active in New Mexico.
Awesome even if you don't move out here yet, we will make you an honorary New Mexican hahahaha. You need to start eating red or green chile every meal to prepare :D lol.
14U, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 25, 2020

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you use Facebook but I started a New Mexico Bronco Nation Facebook page so we can start building up some bronco fans in NM. The page is "New Mexico Bronco Nation" or @NMBroncoNation on Facebook. I also plan to set up a discord for group chat and possibly a website if we get enough interest. I will work on some of the visuals for the pages tonight after work. Hope you guys are doing well!
Commodore

Rank I

Nov 05, 2020

I just came across the group happy to join the club I’m a Fellow New Mexican I’m down in the las cruces area
Commodore

Rank V

Nov 06, 2020

I just came across the group happy to join the club I’m a Fellow New Mexican I’m down in the las cruces area
Glad to see another NM member. I have been slacking on setting up any kind of formal website but I'm sure we will all be able to meet up some time soon.
allan, 1984broncoii

Rank I

Nov 08, 2020

Glad to see another NM member. I have been slacking on setting up any kind of formal website but I'm sure we will all be able to meet up some time soon.
That’s cool i can’t travel far right now I still need to get my drivers license I had to get my hand controls in order so they work smoothly hopefully I can get it soon Also I can set up a discord for the group if you want

Trusted and Carefree

Dec 18, 2020

Just wanted to bump this.
BTW- what dealer are y'all using? Im going with Capitol up in Sante Fe. I've always been treated well with them.
LoboNation

Rank V

Dec 18, 2020

Just wanted to bump this.
BTW- what dealer are y'all using? Im going with Capitol up in Sante Fe. I've always been treated well with them.
Well I have my reservation in with Power Ford. I havent had one call from them though so I think I am going to change mine if its still possible. Have you spoken to the bronco person at Capitol ford yet? I called Rich Ford and they seamed pretty knowledgeable about the process so far.

Trusted and Carefree

Dec 20, 2020

Have you spoken to the bronco person at Capitol ford yet? I called Rich Ford and they seamed pretty knowledgeable about the process so far.
I did briefly. He called me within a minute of changing the reservation from the ABQ dealer up to Sante Fe. It will be a while before Im in the order queue, but these guys seemed to be on the ball

Rank VI

Jan 01, 2021

Cliffhangers Four Wheel Drive Club – Farmington, New Mexico (cliffhangers4x4.com)
Cliff Hangers in Farmington is an active Club. At least 1 multi day event in the Fall. Choke Cherry area is right outside Farmington. Check their calendar & Facebook. Might be able to meet you there.
Mal

Rank V

Jan 19, 2021

Anyone get any new info from their dealer? I spoke with my salesperson at Rich Ford and he let me know they have been allocated 89 Broncos. He said I should be getting a call in the next week or two to come in and order.

Trusted and Carefree

Jan 19, 2021

Anyone get any new info from their dealer? I spoke with my salesperson at Rich Ford and he let me know they have been allocated 89 Broncos. He said I should be getting a call in the next week or two to come in and order.

Not yet. Im pretty far back in the queue and the things that I want seem to be on the you are gonna get delayed list.

Rank V

Jan 19, 2021

Not yet. Im pretty far back in the queue and the things that I want seem to be on the you are gonna get delayed list.
Yes I completely feel you on that. I have a night one reservation so I should be good as far as getting my order in. I am also going to be ordering a few options that will be a big delay I'm just hoping it wont be too long. I am going badlands with sasquatch and Lux so it will for sure be one of the later arrivals.
JFord

Rank V

Jan 21, 2021

So I got to go into Rich Ford yesterday and put in my order. I was the second order they had done (First was an employee) and the process went very smooth. I put down $500 as a deposit and signed a buyers order. Broncos are finally starting to feel a little more real! I hope all the New Mexico BN members are excited and ready to have some fun exploring our beautiful state.

My order is:
4dr Badlands
2.7L
10-Speed Auto
Sasquatch Package
3334A Package (Lux)
Marine Grad Vinyl
Area 51
Mal, JFord

Rank VI

Jan 21, 2021

So I got to go into Rich Ford yesterday and put in my order. I was the second order they had done (First was an employee) and the process went very smooth. I put down $500 as a deposit and signed a buyers order. Broncos are finally starting to feel a little more real! I hope all the New Mexico BN members are excited and ready to have some fun exploring our beautiful state.

My order is:
4dr Badlands
2.7L
10-Speed Auto
Sasquatch Package
3334A Package (Lux)
Marine Grad Vinyl
Area 51
Did they give you any breaks on price or MSRP? I’m at Chalmers. I emailed them over the weekend looking for allocation and my place, but haven’t heard a word. I am in no hurry so they can wait until late Feb for all the dealer nonsense to settle down. Rich has done me well the couple times I’ve gone to them.
Tex60