Bronco 4 Door Step Slider Skid Plate
Bronco 2 Door Step Slider
Bronco 2 Door Step Slider Skid Plate
Tailgate Table
EZ Rack
EZ Rack – Single Plate Add On
EZ Plate License Mount

Door Delete Kit

The Bronco Nation team is excited to announce BN members now receive 10% off Bronco products at Rock Slide Engineering!

Rock Slide Engineering has been creating and manufacturing products for off-road vehicles since 2005, and all their products are made in-house in Logan, Utah. The Bronco Nation team has toured the factory, installed the sliders and tailgate table on our Bronco, and has been impressed with the RSE team’s customer service and how engaged they are with the community.

Even just recently, they spent many hours with Bronco Nation in Moab, picking up trash with us at Sons of Smokey, riding trails with you all, and hanging out around the fire at Bronco Basecamp. It’s one thing to love the products a company puts out, and it’s another to get to know the makers of it.

BNxRSE-3ars.jpgBNxRSE-5rs.jpg

Speaking of the products, it’s clear why people talk highly of them. I first saw the Rock Slide step sliders in action at Super Celebration West 2021 on Mitch Watt’s Bronco. I listened to his positive review, but part of me was a skeptic: Sliders are a must-have in body protection for sure, but –– and I’m being mostly serious –– don’t any steps take the fun out of scrambling up into your Bronco? I like high vehicles and the challenge of jumping in; it makes me feel like I’m getting into an SUV capable of doing something.

My opinion quickly changed once they were added onto the Bronco Nation Bronco.

In just a day, I realized how much I had come to enjoy the step sliders when I started opening the doors of other Broncos and waiting for a step to drop down before trying to enter. As it turns out, an easy entry does not make your off-road vehicle less capable ... and once I have my Bronco, these would be a favorite to add.

The company durability tests their products thoroughly in their facility as well as heavily out on the trail. Our team has also put them to the test, and so far, all claims have held up, including the waterproof feature on the step sliders. It was fun to demonstrate both products to our friends at Basecamp, something we only do if we’re into the item and believe you all can benefit from owning it.

Be sure to check out the other Bronco products Rock Slide Engineering produces, including racks and additional armor. We're excited to partner with them in helping you save some money, see their parts on your Bronco, and hear what you think!

If you’re not currently a Bronco Nation member, join us! Not only will you get this deal, you will also receive a code for 10% 4WP Factory Bronco products and 10% off in the Bronco Nation store on gear, plus more benefits!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Chief1301, Marmot
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2022

Life is a Highway

Apr 19, 2022

The Bronco Nation team is excited to announce BN members now receive 10% off Bronco products at Rock Slide Engineering!

Rock Slide Engineering has been creating and manufacturing products for off-road vehicles since 2005, and all their products are made in-house in Logan, Utah. The Bronco Nation team has toured the factory, installed the sliders and tailgate table on our Bronco, and has been impressed with the RSE team’s customer service and how engaged they are with the community.

Even just recently, they spent many hours with Bronco Nation in Moab, picking up trash with us at Sons of Smokey, riding trails with you all, and hanging out around the fire at Bronco Basecamp. It’s one thing to love the products a company puts out, and it’s another to get to know the makers of it.

The company durability tests their products thoroughly in their facility as well as heavily out on the trail. Our team has also put them to the test, and so far, all claims have held up, including the waterproof feature on the step sliders. It was fun to demonstrate both products to our friends at Basecamp, something we only do if we’re into the item and believe you all can benefit from owning it.

Be sure to check out the other Bronco products Rock Slide Engineering produces, including racks and additional armor. We're excited to partner with them in helping you save some money, see their parts on your Bronco, and hear what you think!

If you’re not currently a Bronco Nation member, join us! Not only will you get this deal, you will also receive a code for 10% 4WP Factory Bronco products and 10% off in the Bronco Nation store on gear, plus more benefits!
Thanks Laura!
Laura

Expensive Taste

Apr 20, 2022

I’m going to buy these for the wifey! Just trying to decide If I’m going to attempt to install them myself, or pay someone to do it for me.
LR48, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 20, 2022

She will love them. They have a lot of instructions online that are quite clear, and so if you don't mind wiring things, it may not be a bad project for you.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
LR48, TechnicalDisaster

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 05, 2022

I love seeing these steps deploy. It's like something out of a James Bond movie. It's encouraging that the housing can support the weight of the vehicle. :love:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, Laura

Moab or bust!!!

May 06, 2022

I have a set waiting in the garage for the Bronco to arrive. Then I need to persuade @SlashRacer to make the trip down to help me install them.
I'm still debating whether to get the skid plate. Normally I wouldn't consider it but the trip out to Moab and SCW, they would be nice to have.
Not exactly cheap but the discount does help a little.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Road trip!!!

May 06, 2022

I have a set waiting in the garage for the Bronco to arrive. Then I need to persuade @SlashRacer to make the trip down to help me install them.
I'm still debating whether to get the skid plate. Normally I wouldn't consider it but the trip out to Moab and SCW, they would be nice to have.
Not exactly cheap but the discount does help a little.
Looks like it will take a few hours to install.

2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TechnicalDisaster, Laura

Moab or bust!!!

May 06, 2022

Looks like it will take a few hours to install.

Sounds like a challenge. I'll time you to see how long it takes you. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Jakob1972, Laura

Rank III

May 26, 2022

Thanks Laura!
@Laura, Where do I find the discount code to use when ordering?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 26, 2022

@Laura, Where do I find the discount code to use when ordering?
We send these by email but I'm going to DM it to you here right now.

Expensive Taste

May 27, 2022

I finally pulled the trigger on these this morning. Sounds like they will be here in 6-8 weeks. My wife and I are going to try and tackle the installation of these ourselves. It will be a hoot.
Deano Bronc, Laura

Rank V

May 28, 2022

Eligible Products:
Bronco 4 Door Step Slider
Bronco 4 Door Step Slider Skid Plate
Bronco 2 Door Step Slider
Bronco 2 Door Step Slider Skid Plate
Tailgate Table
EZ Rack
EZ Rack – Single Plate Add On
EZ Plate License Mount

Door Delete Kit

Speaking of the products, it’s clear why people talk highly of them. I first saw the Rock Slide step sliders in action at Super Celebration West 2021 on Mitch Watt’s Bronco. I listened to his positive review, but part of me was a skeptic: Sliders are a must-have in body protection for sure, but –– and I’m being mostly serious –– don’t any steps take the fun out of scrambling up into your Bronco? I like high vehicles and the challenge of jumping in; it makes me feel like I’m getting into an SUV capable of doing something.

My opinion quickly changed once they were added onto the Bronco Nation Bronco.

In just a day, I realized how much I had come to enjoy the step sliders when I started opening the doors of other Broncos and waiting for a step to drop down before trying to enter. As it turns out, an easy entry does not make your off-road vehicle less capable ... and once I have my Bronco, these would be a favorite to add.

I became a member earlier this month, so I never got an email with the code needed for the discounts. I double checked to make sure it's activated and it is, so is there a follow up email for these? Or can I search for it in my profile?
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 28, 2022

I became a member earlier this month, so I never got an email with the code needed for the discounts. I double checked to make sure it's activated and it is, so is there a follow up email for these? Or can I search for it in my profile?
I'll DM you the code!
crashmc2

Expensive Taste

Jun 25, 2022

Rock sliders are in. Tomorrow is the install day. Wish us luck!
SlashRacer, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 25, 2022

Rock sliders are in. Tomorrow is the install day. Wish us luck!
I know you'll give us plenty of pics! (at least, you better :LOL:) Let us know how it goes!
Deano Bronc

Expensive Taste

Jun 25, 2022

I know you'll give us plenty of pics! (at least, you better :LOL:) Let us know how it goes!
It’s not going so well. Had a few hiccups and we are basically stuck. The rock slider won’t fit. We can only get it halfway on and something is preventing it from going the last half inch. We’ve been at it for 5 hours and taking a break. We’ll go have lunch and try again.
Deano Bronc, Laura

Expensive Taste

Jun 26, 2022

It’s not going so well. Had a few hiccups and we are basically stuck. The rock slider won’t fit. We can only get it halfway on and something is preventing it from going the last half inch. We’ve been at it for 5 hours and taking a break. We’ll go have lunch and try again.
Almost done. The rocksliders are on and wiring is done. Just have add the amor and reinstall a Rokblokz mud flap that needed to be removed. Taking a short dinner break and I should finish up.
Laura, BuckYeah

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 26, 2022

Almost done. The rocksliders are on and wiring is done. Just have add the amor and reinstall a Rokblokz mud flap that needed to be removed. Taking a short dinner break and I should finish up.
So what caused the issue before? I'll be putting on a set once my Bronco comes in.
I've also got a set of Rokblokz to put on.
Laura, BuckYeah

Expensive Taste

Jun 26, 2022

So what caused the issue before? I'll be putting on a set once my Bronco comes in.
I've also got a set of Rokblokz to put on.
I’ll write up a list of things that could have gone better and lessons learned tomorrow. For now I’ll just leave you with the final result.
808082E8-A4A1-4A6F-928D-876D98EDEB73.jpeg
thgdfathr, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 26, 2022

I’ll write up a list of things that could have gone better and lessons learned tomorrow. For now I’ll just leave you with the final result.
View attachment 38512
Wow, that sunset plus your Bronco :love: Your write-up will be a great asset. We only filmed an install; completing one is a whole 'nother story.
TechnicalDisaster