Advocate I

Aug 23, 2021
San Clemente CA
First Name
EVAN
Last Name
SPOTSWOOD
Hey Folks,
EX CJ7 owner here. We just sold a 2000 Ford excursion (don't ask I'll Cry) So the wife and I were looking at Jeeps and explorers. We walked around the lot looking at the line of Bronco Sports and mundane FWD explorers and I off hand said, Oh look there is the beefy Bronco. Lets go take a look.......Smash Cut to "I want it"........Our reservation has been placed. Eyeballing an Oxford White Mid Badsquatch with the tow package.

p.s. one of my favorite movies growing up....Romancing the Stone.

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
Welcome aboard. Not to be that guy, but 2022 is pretty much sold out with previous reservations...

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Welcome aboard and congrats on your Bronc order @Lil Mule!

Love your handle as well! I am a lifelong Bronc fan and still have my 96 EB...I also love that movie! "Don't worry, my Lil Mule is fire proof!" :p

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Hey Folks,
EX CJ7 owner here. We just sold a 2000 Ford excursion (don't ask I'll Cry) So the wife and I were looking at Jeeps and explorers. We walked around the lot looking at the line of Bronco Sports and mundane FWD explorers and I off hand said, Oh look there is the beefy Bronco. Lets go take a look.......Smash Cut to "I want it"........Our reservation has been placed. Eyeballing an Oxford White Mid Badsquatch with the tow package.

p.s. one of my favorite movies growing up....Romancing the Stone.
KILL the tow package.... honestly... add it later. it may be the one think holding up your build.

Welcoome BTW...

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Welcome aboard. Not to be that guy, but 2022 is pretty much sold out with previous reservations...
it all depends on the constraints. You get get a Bronco like the Big Bend I just got by getting it with no options.. lol. I didn't order it. someone ordered it and before they could change the specs, they scheduled it for build... lol