New Here

Lil_Mule
Aug 23, 2021

Rank 0

Aug 23, 2021

Hey Folks,
EX CJ7 owner here. We just sold a 2000 Ford excursion (don't ask I'll Cry) So the wife and I were looking at Jeeps and explorers. We walked around the lot looking at the line of Bronco Sports and mundane FWD explorers and I off hand said, Oh look there is the beefy Bronco. Lets go take a look.......Smash Cut to "I want it"........Our reservation has been placed. Eyeballing an Oxford White Mid Badsquatch with the tow package.

p.s. one of my favorite movies growing up....Romancing the Stone.
Bronc96, Steve777468
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

That's exactly what I thought of, first thing, when I read you name.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Lil_Mule

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

Welcome!
Lil_Mule

Rank V

Aug 24, 2021

Welcome aboard. Not to be that guy, but 2022 is pretty much sold out with previous reservations...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank V

Aug 24, 2021

Welcome! Always liked the scene in that movie where the lil mule takes flight!
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
Lil_Mule

Rank VI

Aug 24, 2021

Welcome aboard and congrats on your Bronc order @Lil Mule!

Love your handle as well! I am a lifelong Bronc fan and still have my 96 EB...I also love that movie! "Don't worry, my Lil Mule is fire proof!" :p
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank V

Aug 24, 2021

Hey Folks,
EX CJ7 owner here. We just sold a 2000 Ford excursion (don't ask I'll Cry) So the wife and I were looking at Jeeps and explorers. We walked around the lot looking at the line of Bronco Sports and mundane FWD explorers and I off hand said, Oh look there is the beefy Bronco. Lets go take a look.......Smash Cut to "I want it"........Our reservation has been placed. Eyeballing an Oxford White Mid Badsquatch with the tow package.

p.s. one of my favorite movies growing up....Romancing the Stone.

KILL the tow package.... honestly... add it later. it may be the one think holding up your build.

Welcoome BTW...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Rank V

Aug 24, 2021

Welcome aboard. Not to be that guy, but 2022 is pretty much sold out with previous reservations...

it all depends on the constraints. You get get a Bronco like the Big Bend I just got by getting it with no options.. lol. I didn't order it. someone ordered it and before they could change the specs, they scheduled it for build... lol
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage