New here so this may have been discussed already...

AustinGinja
May 20, 2021

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

I reserved last July and ordered in January. I am suppose to find out next week when my build date is. If I’m to be built in 2021 I’m torn because I want to know what all the 2022 options are. If they release a color I love more than what I have chosen now (i really want a specific color) or some new options come out that I want I’ll be upset that I got my Bronco built in 2021. I’m so ready to get it now but I’m also considering opting to wait until 2022. I just wish they would let us know what the 2022 options are sooner rather than later so we can make that decision without regrets. Some of us have been waiting a LONG time already and then to announce newer, better is coming and they haven’t even built ours is a little frustrating.
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021

Gladesmen

May 20, 2021

I reserved last July and ordered in January. I am suppose to find out next week when my build date is. If I’m to be built in 2021 I’m torn because I want to know what all the 2022 options are. If they release a color I love more than what I have chosen now (i really want a specific color) or some new options come out that I want I’ll be upset that I got my Bronco built in 2021. I’m so ready to get it now but I’m also considering opting to wait until 2022. I just wish they would let us know what the 2022 options are sooner rather than later so we can make that decision without regrets. Some of us have been waiting a LONG time already and then to announce newer, better is coming and they haven’t even built ours is a little frustrating.
Welcome to the Nation.
I feel you pain. I’m a July res too but I’m almost positive that I’m a MY22. I have been waiting for the Bronco since I sold my 1984 back in 2000. So I am ready to get my Bronco. I have to look at this like I did with my apple tree. I always wanted an apple tree but I was not patient enough to wait the few years it would take to harvest my first apple. So I kept putting it off until I realized if I never planted the tree I would never get the apples. If I had planted a tree that first year I would be up to my eyeballs in apples now. So instead of waiting for the next Bronco to come (warthog) I am going to drive and love my 4 Door, A51, badlands with the 2.3l and manual Transmission . And if there is a better Bronco that comes out that I can’t live without I will trade my bronco in. But I am planning on keeping this one for a long time.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 20, 2021

'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
TK1215

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

Welcome to the Nation.
I feel you pain. I’m a July res too but I’m almost positive that I’m a MY22. I have been waiting for the Bronco since I sold my 1984 back in 2000. So I am ready to get my Bronco. I have to look at this like I did with my apple tree. I always wanted an apple tree but I was not patient enough to wait the few years it would take to harvest my first apple. So I kept putting it off until I realized if I never planted the tree I would never get the apples. If I had planted a tree that first year I would be up to my eyeballs in apples now. So instead of waiting for the next Bronco to come (warthog) I am going to drive and love my 4 Door, A51, badlands with the 2.3l and manual Transmission . And if there is a better Bronco that comes out that I can’t live without I will trade my bronco in. But I am planning on keeping this one for a long time.

Thank you for your response. I feel ya for sure. I’ve seen the rumors of possible Peak Blue Metallic and I’ve been unable to find any vehicles that are already that color to compact to. I reaaaaallllly wantes a turquoise Bronco. Either similar to the Jeep turquoise or the old Bronco turquoise colors. It is my favorite color and I know I would be so happy to have it. I chose the Cactus Gray for the 2021 since there was no turquoise colors. But If I can find out if there will be or won’t be a color like That as well as if white roofs will be an option I will be able to make my decision easily. : )
Jakob1972, TK1215

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your response. I feel ya for sure. I’ve seen the rumors of possible Peak Blue Metallic and I’ve been unable to find any vehicles that are already that color to compact to. I reaaaaallllly wantes a turquoise Bronco. Either similar to the Jeep turquoise or the old Bronco turquoise colors. It is my favorite color and I know I would be so happy to have it. I chose the Cactus Gray for the 2021 since there was no turquoise colors. But If I can find out if there will be or won’t be a color like That as well as if white roofs will be an option I will be able to make my decision easily. : ). For now I am still driving my 10 year old vehicle that I will be giving to my teenage son once my Bronco is ready. This momma deserves a new beauty and I can’t wait!
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

“Compare to”
TK1215

Life is a Highway

May 20, 2021

Welcome to the nation! And I believe I recognize a play on words with your screen name? ;)
Jakob1972, AustinGinja

Home, home on the range

May 20, 2021

Welcome to the Nation! I understand wanting to see what the MY22 will have but to me being able to have this vehicle available at all is amazing. I can't wait to drive mine and show it off!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Jakob1972, AustinGinja

Rank V

May 20, 2021

Welcome to the Nation. Waiting for the new options that might come out the next MY is going to be an ongoing battle. There is ALWAYS something new coming around the corner. Though that corner is a lot closer then normal ATM, I am ready for it now. (they way I built it) I know that the Bronco in a couple years might come with ventilated seats, or some other feature i wish mine had. Or the Warthog coming out in 2023. I will cross that bridge then. I have done enough waiting to start the adventures with my wife.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
OddMackey, Jakob1972

Rank VI

May 20, 2021

@AustinGingja Thank you for initiating this thread. It is clear to me you have given your decision careful thought and you will be happy with the result.
A wise person once said, “The path to true happiness is the ability to make wise decisions”.
Welcome to Bronco Nation.
Jakob1972, Sdakotabronco

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your reply’s! I do want my Bronco now for sure. I’m so excited and can’t wait to start all the adventures I plan to do. This may be a null point since I still haven’t gotten my build date yet. (Due to get it next week). And I might be pushed to 2022 anyways and then I won’t have to make the difficult decision. I’ve waited a year now so there is a little voice in my head saying a few more months of waiting won’t be that big of deal. Plus I’m saving more money for my down payment. I am very interested in the possibility of a white top. Looks more like the original Bronco to me with the white top. Also, the off chance they put out a color that I like more. I mean we are talking 1st world problems here and if this is my biggest concern today then I’m living a great life. I’m excited either way but that little voice in my head is making me think more of waiting a little longer. We shall see! I appreciate all your thoughts and happy to be a new member of the Nation.
TK1215, Jakob1972

Home, home on the range

May 20, 2021

Color has been the hard choice for alot of us!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
OddMackey, AustinGinja

Rank VI

May 20, 2021

Am I weird in that I looked at the choices, said " Rapid Red, that's it" and didn't look back?
OddMackey, AustinGinja

Gladesmen

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your response. I feel ya for sure. I’ve seen the rumors of possible Peak Blue Metallic and I’ve been unable to find any vehicles that are already that color to compact to. I reaaaaallllly wantes a turquoise Bronco. Either similar to the Jeep turquoise or the old Bronco turquoise colors. It is my favorite color and I know I would be so happy to have it. I chose the Cactus Gray for the 2021 since there was no turquoise colors. But If I can find out if there will be or won’t be a color like That as well as if white roofs will be an option I will be able to make my decision easily. : )
I hear you before I knew the bronco was in fact coming back for sure I was looking at Jeep’s and had a bikini Rubicon picked out. It is my favorite color but they do not make it anymore. I was able to paint my sons RC to match. Well it close anyway. F6ABE87C-A549-4FF2-AA01-BED88CE0D033.jpegE9D1C7F9-8DD3-4FFD-A2BE-3B4A2235DAD8.jpeg
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
OddMackey, AustinGinja

Road trip!!!

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your reply’s! I do want my Bronco now for sure. I’m so excited and can’t wait to start all the adventures I plan to do. This may be a null point since I still haven’t gotten my build date yet. (Due to get it next week). And I might be pushed to 2022 anyways and then I won’t have to make the difficult decision. I’ve waited a year now so there is a little voice in my head saying a few more months of waiting won’t be that big of deal. Plus I’m saving more money for my down payment. I am very interested in the possibility of a white top. Looks more like the original Bronco to me with the white top. Also, the off chance they put out a color that I like more. I mean we are talking 1st world problems here and if this is my biggest concern today then I’m living a great life. I’m excited either way but that little voice in my head is making me think more of waiting a little longer. We shall see! I appreciate all your thoughts and happy to be a new member of the Nation.
Choosing the color was the hardest choice for me.

There is “supposed” to be a white top available for MY22.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
OddMackey, TK1215

Life is a Highway

May 20, 2021

Am I weird in that I looked at the choices, said " Rapid Red, that's it" and didn't look back?
Exactly what I did. I like a lot of the colors, but A51 from the get go
OddMackey, Jakob1972

Gladesmen

May 20, 2021

Exactly what I did. I like a lot of the colors, but A51 from the get go
I am A51 from the beginning even before we knew what color it was actually going to be. I was guessing a green-ish for the Aliens in A51 but I am much happier that it is a Blue. It will match my dog.
OddMackey, Sdakotabronco

Rank V

May 20, 2021

Not weird at all! I have been fingers crossed that Race Red would be an option since before reservations!
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
TK1215

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

Not weird! Love the red!
OddMackey, TK1215

Rank 0

May 20, 2021

I hear you before I knew the bronco was in fact coming back for sure I was looking at Jeep’s and had a bikini Rubicon picked out. It is my favorite color but they do not make it anymore. I was able to paint my sons RC to match. Well it close anyway. View attachment 13334View attachment 13335
Yup, that’s the color I like. I was also looking at the Jeep’s and Toyota 4-runners before Ford announced the return of the Bronco.
TK1215