Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I have decided to wait for a MY22. There is supposed to be a green available and I'm hoping it is similar to Boxwood. Probably getting a 4D Squatched BL. I've got a long wait ahead of me.

You'll have a great looking rig. Love RR but just had a red Explorer so looking for something different.

Advocate II

Mar 13, 2021
Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Conroy
I have decided to wait for a MY22. There is supposed to be a green available and I'm hoping it is similar to Boxwood. Probably getting a 4D Squatched BL. I've got a long wait ahead of me.

You'll have a great looking rig. Love RR but just had a red Explorer so looking for something different.
We really wanted to get the Cyber Orange to go with the 2 Orange Mustangs, but when we went to look at the color, we were very disappointed. The green will be sweet. Who knows, our production date could end up being MY22 and then things can change.

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

@65MustangsRock congrats on the order and welcome to BN!

Color is a tough thing. If Ford offered everyone's favorite color for their Bronco, they would probably be shipping Broncos in 100K+ different colors. It was the hardest thing for me to pick, but I settled on Velocity Blue and couldn't be more excited about it. I hope everybody is able to find one they like!

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Yes agree color was the most difficult. I had my build all planned. Rapid Red Base 2dr mt. Placed my order and was 100% convinced I got exactly what I wanted. Then more pictures were posted of the darker colors. My last small SUV was black and I loved it (99 Isuzu Amigo) so I went back to the LFD looking at colors. Ended up changing to Carbonized Grey.

Steve777468

Rank IV

Promoter III

Oct 25, 2020
Roseburg, OR, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Welcome to the Nation 65MustangsRock. Colorado seems like an awesome location to be a bronco owner! Luv me some Mustangs too! Hear you, and some of the other folks on here regarding the whole color dilemma. I'm still not sure what I will ultimately end up going with. None of the MY21 colors really speak to me. Very curious about the potential green for MY22, which I will more than likely have a chance to see before my build as I had a late reservation date.

Advocate II

Mar 13, 2021
Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Conroy
Welcome to the Nation 65MustangsRock. Colorado seems like an awesome location to be a bronco owner! Luv me some Mustangs too! Hear you, and some of the other folks on here regarding the whole color dilemma. I'm still not sure what I will ultimately end up going with. None of the MY21 colors really speak to me. Very curious about the potential green for MY22, which I will more than likely have a chance to see before my build as I had a late reservation date.
Our reservation date is 7/18. I have no idea what to think regarding the MY.