Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.15.29 AM.png

Today, in dealer communications, Ford confirmed the Everglades edition Bronco. Everglades joins Raptor in the roster of special edition Broncos that will be coming in MY22. The defining aspects of Everglades will be a factory installed winch and snorkel. More info on Everglades will be coming in Q1 of 2022. Ford emphasized that Everglades will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed to all order holders.

BRONCO EVERGLADES™ SPECIAL EDITION

In addition to the Bronco™ Raptor™ SUV we announced last month, we would also like to introduce the Bronco Everglades™ Special Edition. Everglades will feature a factory-installed winch and snorkel. Bronco Raptor and Everglades will be available summer of 2022. These special editions will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed for all order holders. Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022.

BigHoof

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Western PA
First Name
James
Last Name
Lentz
The snorkel should be optional like Toyota did with the Tacoma. A lot of people may want the package without the hideous snorkel. Toyota eventually dropped it altogether after a couple model years due to low take rate.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

When can you order them?
There will be more information dropped in Q1 of 2022 with the vehicles becoming available Summer 2022. Ford hasn't given more details on ordering past that yet. We are speaking with them on this tonight in a livestream at 6 p.m. EST on the BN YouTube channel, however.

Advocate II

Jun 17, 2021
McKinney, TX
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Miller
Member #

I would like to know if it's simply the accessory winch mount + Warn winch with the modular bumper we've seen before that blocks most of the front camera view / disables the ACC radar (when equipped) or if this is something new that will be 100% compatible with the front camera and ACC radar. If it's the latter, that's something I would be very interested in.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

View attachment 19650

Today, in dealer communications, Ford confirmed the Everglades edition Bronco. Everglades joins Raptor in the roster of special edition Broncos that will be coming in MY22. The defining aspects of Everglades will be a factory installed winch and snorkel. More info on Everglades will be coming in Q1 of 2022. Ford emphasized that Everglades will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed to all order holders.

In addition to the Bronco™ Raptor™ SUV we announced last month, we would also like to introduce the Bronco Everglades™ Special Edition. Everglades will feature a factory-installed winch and snorkel. Bronco Raptor and Everglades will be available summer of 2022. These special editions will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed for all order holders. Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022.
View attachment 19650

Ahhhhh...that's too bad it's a limited edition. That means the people who wanted it won't get it now. :(

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

The snorkel should be optional like Toyota did with the Tacoma. A lot of people may want the package without the hideous snorkel. Toyota eventually dropped it altogether after a couple model years due to low take rate.
I bet the snorkel is easy enough to remove if you really want to.

Last edited:

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

It'll typically leave a giant hole in your hood though
A good body shop could patch it, weld it in and then blend the paint in. Or you could easily take the hood off yourself at home and buy a hood w/o the hole and put it on. I bet by the time you would get it, there will be used ones on the market. Be cheaper to do the later. Plus you would still have the original in case you sell it.. That's the one I would do.

Reactions: Buckin'

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
But if the key features of that model are a winch (already available on other models) and a snorkel, and you hate the snorkel, why would you want that model?

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

But if the key features of that model are a winch (already available on other models) and a snorkel, and you hate the snorkel, why would you want that model?
I am betting as a special edition it's going to have other unique stuff. Otherwise you are right. Why buy it?

Reactions: KennyMac