Hello from the Western Slope (Western Colorado)!

TheBluePariah97
Jul 15, 2020

Rank V

Jul 15, 2020

Hello!

I am so excited to be apart of this community! I am a senior marketing student and everything that has to do with Ford! I currently own a 2019 Ranger, but my parents will be taking that soon enough and I will be replacing him with a First Edition 2021 Bronco! I am really excited for this new vehicle. I will be the second generation to own a Bronco in my family and am excited to continue the heritage.

Feel free to contact me if you're around Moab, UT or Grand Junction, CO!

Look forward to this new community of people.
First Edition, 2 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Cactus Grey
RockstarBobby, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Jul 15, 2020

Welcome aboard!!!
TheBluePariah97

Rank V

Jul 15, 2020

Welcome aboard!!!
Thank you!

Rank II

Jul 16, 2020

Welcome!

Road trip!!!

Jul 16, 2020

Hello!

I am so excited to be apart of this community! I am a senior marketing student and everything that has to do with Ford! I currently own a 2019 Ranger, but my parents will be taking that soon enough and I will be replacing him with a First Edition 2021 Bronco! I am really excited for this new vehicle. I will be the second generation to own a Bronco in my family and am excited to continue the heritage.

Feel free to contact me if you're around Moab, UT or Grand Junction, CO!

Look forward to this new community of people.

Sounds like you are right in the middle of where the fun is at. Perfect place to play with the new FE. Congrats!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TheBluePariah97

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Sounds like you are right in the middle of where the fun is at. Perfect place to play with the new FE. Congrats!
Thank you! I’m stoked. I live an hour away from Moab and there’s a bunch of awesome trails there!
SlashRacer

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Jul 16, 2020

I am 5 hours away from MOAB (maybe 4.5 hours with the 2.7 ;) ). Looking forward to hitting the trails in Utah and CO with other Broncos!
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Welcome, will do I live only 3 hours from Moab will nice finally having vehicle to go out adventuring there, well without a chainsaw for once

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

I am 5 hours away from MOAB (maybe 4.5 hours with the 2.7 ;) ). Looking forward to hitting the trails in Utah and CO with other Broncos!
That’s dope!!! I love Moab! It’s an hour away from me.

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Welcome, will do I live only 3 hours from Moab will nice finally having vehicle to go out adventuring there, well without a chainsaw for once
Same! I’m excited to have something that’s like a Jeep but has the blue oval instead! My Jeep friends always give me grief for my Ranger not being able to go over their trails.