Hello from Mantruck Colorado/Florida

Mantruck
May 21, 2020

Rank V

May 21, 2020

Hello to all. Looks like this is going to be an awesome site and forum for the Bronco Loving Community.
I look forward to making some new friends and also I see some old ones on as well.
Dave
tasker
Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2020

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

WHO??? don't be a stranger Dave!!
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!

Rank V

May 22, 2020

Hey Randy good to see you on the site. I'm happy to be here and think this will be good for the old and new friends we will make here.
Dave

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

Hey Randy good to see you on the site. I'm happy to be here and think this will be good for the old and new friends we will make here.
miss ya buddy!
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!

Rank V

May 22, 2020

Work has me pretty busy. BUT.... I have had more time on line recently. I must be getting ready for some wheeling soon ...

I really like the progress on the new rig you have been building. Wish I had my hands in there getting dirty wrenching on it with ya. Missing you and all of the friends in the Northeastern part of this country.
Dave

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

UNDERSTATEMENT!!! we'll make it happen before too long...stay safe and thirsty my friend!!